HHS STUDENT SECTION

MaryvilleRebels

Guest caligula
Posted by UNCCJP33:

Anyone will get smashed huh? Just make sure you get to the post season so you can meet some competition. I know my boys at Science Hill will be there and will be eager to "smash" your "number one player in the state" mr. humphries.

Mr. Humprhies plays at DCA, Lee Humphrey plays at Maryville and is #1. Those are two different names. Any two of the conterfeiters did go to jail and have long probation after that. The others lets see, one plays football at Marhsall one plays baseball at CN, the leader and one who served time is in Law Enforcement school at Walters state and so they weren't bad guys. Anyway what the heck was this board about anyway?????? Heritage fans have nothing to cheer about. But my prayers go out to Corey Stump (HHS JR player) who lost his mother recently.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by BigTimeBaller:

WELL BIG RED IF IT'S SUCH A WASTED POST DON'T READ IT. JUST WHAT BIG RED MACHINE TO YOU ROOT FOR? BRENTWOOD ACADEMY? OR MARYVILLE? BOTH OF WHICH HAVE TO CHEAT AT WHAT THEY DO TO SUCCEED. WHETHER IT BE BRENTWOOD RECRUITING PLAYERS OR MARYVILLE PPL COUNTERFITING MONEY BECAUSE THEY'RE TO LASY TO GET A JOB AND EARN IT. ;

You don't know what you're talking about and before you type another message learn how to spell you dork.

Posted by BigTimeBaller:

WELL BIG RED IF IT'S SUCH A WASTED POST DON'T READ IT. JUST WHAT BIG RED MACHINE TO YOU ROOT FOR? BRENTWOOD ACADEMY? OR MARYVILLE? BOTH OF WHICH HAVE TO CHEAT AT WHAT THEY DO TO SUCCEED. WHETHER IT BE BRENTWOOD RECRUITING PLAYERS OR MARYVILLE PPL COUNTERFITING MONEY BECAUSE THEY'RE TO LASY TO GET A JOB AND EARN IT. :o

You have no idea what you are talking about and probably never played a game of basketball in your life. By the way, you might want to think about learning how to spell before typing another message you dork.

Posted by hhsmike23:

Well I would have to say from what I am hearing you all stink I mean we make shirts paint our chest we ever get kicked out of games and heck one game we were give 1 option calm down or go to jail seems to be 2 options but according to Morgan County Sheriffs its one! This year we will be back in there supporting our team and doing what we do best and what we do better than you all any day!

Get a life you redneck idiot, you go to Heritage which means you have no right to make fun of anyone EVER! Go clean up some mold or something.

I remember when you guys were at the rockwood vs harriman at rockwood game, where we BEAT you by the way, but I recall you four making a bunch of comments, and then, when a few of the rockwood football players (including me) got fed up of your crap, and we called you out at half time to teach you boys a lesson, you were too scared to come off the bleachers, so that's right, you guys are good at running your mouth, but nothing much more, and kyle, give up being a runningback, laying on your back like you did against kingston was your best decision yet.