HHS STUDENT SECTION

MaryvilleRebels

Obviously you haven't been to Maryville, what we lack in numbers we make up for in creativity and rowdiness. There are only a total of 4 true fans, but the Fuschia Crew gets it done and we will rattle anyone that plays us. Last year against William Blount we threw the point guard and one of the wings of their game entirely and the rest of the team was completely out of sync. Against South Doyle we chanted HAIRCUT and the whole shaggy team was a little bit more self consious! We are louder, funnier and more annoying than 50 people, we're truely the best! Yep, modest too!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I would have to say from what I am hearing you all stink I mean we make shirts paint our chest we ever get kicked out of games and heck one game we were give 1 option calm down or go to jail seems to be 2 options but according to Morgan County Sheriffs its one! This year we will be back in there supporting our team and doing what we do best and what we do better than you all any day!

Guest BigTimeBaller

WELL OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO HARRIMAN BUDDY. AND YOU HAVEN'T HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO SEE THE 4 HORSEMAN CHANT. KEVIN M., DUSTIN S, MATT P, AND DYLAN S. ALTHOUGH 2 OF THEM HAVE GRADUATED THERE WERE 4 OF THE LOUDEST FANS OF ALL TIME, AND CRUELEST TOO. THEY GOT WARNED NUMEROUS TIMES DURING THE YEAR BUT ONE GAME IN PARTICULAR BY 1 REFEREE FOR CHANTING STUFF AT AN OPPOSING PLAYER WHO BROKE DOWN AND STARTED SOBBING. HOPEFULLY KEVIN AND DUSTIN CAN FIND 2 MORE PPL TO REBUILD THE CLAN ONCE AGAIN. ONE PERSON THAT COMES TO MIND THAT CAN TAKE THE PLACE OF ONE OF THE BOYS IS CHANCE TELL EM HOW IT IS TEDDER. MAN WHAT A MOUTH ON THAT BOY. SO MARYVILLE ANYTIME YOU'LL ARE READY TO CHALLENGE A REAL STUDENT SECTION JUST COME ON DOWN TO HARRIMAN.

Guest BigTimeBaller

WELL BIG RED IF IT'S SUCH A WASTED POST DON'T READ IT. JUST WHAT BIG RED MACHINE TO YOU ROOT FOR? BRENTWOOD ACADEMY? OR MARYVILLE? BOTH OF WHICH HAVE TO CHEAT AT WHAT THEY DO TO SUCCEED. WHETHER IT BE BRENTWOOD RECRUITING PLAYERS OR MARYVILLE PPL COUNTERFITING MONEY BECAUSE THEY'RE TO LASY TO GET A JOB AND EARN IT. :D

Haha, you people can't take a joke. Besides we have our own shirts, several of them. You haven't ever played Maryville how would you know if we're good and how good our chants are? There is only four of us because we are a FOOTBALL school, yea back to back state champions. Basketball just caught on in the last few years and we brought our football attitude with it. Last year Maryville lost a grand total of 3 games, with a very young team. So they aren't bad. Everyone at our games cheer, they just don't get into it like the four of us. We also have people get kicked out, one got kicked out for pushing a player off of him, another got kicked out for being on the floor and celebrating. We had one school say we could only stand in one part of their gym, the very top, in the rafters BEHIND the middle school kids, because we were too rowdy and disrupted the other specators. We broke their bleachers, two support beams, one of our basketball players was also banned from the city of Alcoa because of vandalisim during Alcoa week, rivals. Don't think because we don't have a lot of people with nicknames that we don't have a good student section, because you haven't been to Maryville to hear the gym shake!

I really don't believe it matters what school I go to and the fact that you're appalled I would say something really doesn't surprise me, but I was sure that Harriman folks didn't know how to use big words like that. As for Harriman cheating in recruiting, we all know that's not the truth. Look at the Football team the last 2 years, a powerful 1 and 19 record. My how the mighty have fallen. Must be a rebuilding decade down in Heroin, I mean Harriman. You don't have your precious little Jermaine Copeland anymore, no powerhouse players. Basically you have absolutely nothing, so I guess that it's alright to make this post, considering that's ALL you have to be proud of. : :D

This is a men's basketball board, not a student section board. I don't care how rowdy your fans are, it's not gonna make a a difference for harriman's team. They may think they are helping the team but they are making a reputation for their team and school. Not one that anyone would want to have. There's a difference between school spirit and being a jack*ss. Sounds to me like your fans qualify for the latter. If you ask the players, the fans haven't helped them win any games.

I'm not from Maryville and in fact, we consider the 1st grade a part of elementary school, not an academic achievement like Harriman. If you want to talk about Basketball, we can do that. Let's name all of your powerful players. Oh Yeah...There's none. Christian is a whiner and a complainer, and he's probably your best player! Give me a break, Harriman was good when Copeland played, but now everyone wants to schedule Harriman. Every team needs a freebie I guess. :D

Wait...Didn't you say this was a Basketball board? Why in the world are you even talking about student sections in the first place? Must be one of those Harriman teachings you've got going on down there. Where did I learn to read and write? Now why should I tell you that? That wouldn't be any fun at all. I hope to live until I see a Harriman team go the state tourney, but I don't think I can live to be quadruple digits old, so until then, keep dreaming of state, and then realize the only way for you to get there is with a ticket. :D