Trousdale-VS-Smith County

Bean004

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bean! Stop asking peoples' opinions about a game in week seven. You got week one first! And stop with asking who's gonna have a better game "Ward or the World" There's no sense in it!!! We know Ward will come to play every night!! Let's let everybody else find out the hard way! (Trying to stop him) Besides, we got three quality backs behind the line not just one. The Owls' have a shot a doing something great this year. Let's not bring any more unneeded attention to ourselves if we can keep from it.

Posted by bigreid:

Bean! Stop asking peoples' opinions about a game in week seven. You got week one first! And stop with asking who's gonna have a better game "Ward or the World" There's no sense in it!!! We know Ward will come to play every night!! Let's let everybody else find out the hard way! (Trying to stop him) Besides, we got three quality backs behind the line not just one. The Owls' have a shot a doing something great this year. Let's not bring any more unneeded attention to ourselves if we can keep from it.

Soooooooooo...Big Reid...does this mean that you aren't going to buy a fan ad during the Smith County Fan Ad blitz???...cause ya dont' want to bring attention to us???... GO OWLS...Beano...come see me...bring 9 bucks...and your English book...we'll get ya where you need to beeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :D

Big Reid I think you need to take a nerve pill and lay off I just want to know peoples opinions.And yes there are 3 good running backs in the backfield but ward is obivously the best so why cant i talk about him.And i know it is a team effort.ANd smith county never gets anough attention so I will bring all the attention I can.

Mr. Bean...it's quite bold of you to assume that both Trousdale and Smith will be 7-0 going into week eight. Trousdale plays Portland in week 4 and although I'm sure they are the favorite, to come out and start a thread about a game 7 or 8 wks deep into the season might deeply offend some of those that watch closely. Just a word of advice. :D

Posted by tbp0137:

Mr. Bean...it's quite bold of you to assume that both Trousdale and Smith will be 7-0 going into week eight. Trousdale plays Portland in week 4 and although I'm sure they are the favorite, to come out and start a thread about a game 7 or 8 wks deep into the season might deeply offend some of those that watch closely. Just a word of advice. :D

SEE...I told you Portland was loaded!! Even tbp knows it he just wont admit it to us. This is as close as he has come to letting us know about the "P" team this year. Look out!!

Fan(who is sure glad he doesent play golf with a sandbagger like tbp.) :D

Big Reid I think you need to take a nerve pill and lay off I just want to know peoples opinions.And yes there are 3 good running backs in the backfield but ward is obivously the best so why cant i talk about him.And i know it is a team effort.ANd smith county never gets anough attention so I will bring all the attention I can. ( Bean, I could average 150 yards a game behind our line and you know how big I am!! ) As for laying off of you - you better keep your head in those books and pay attention at practice. Alot more work and a little less talk would do you some good. If you don't leave it all out there, EVERY DAY. You are wasting ( The teams and your own ) TIME. Step up and be a leader BEAN. (Anybody can stand and cheer - You gonna bust your #### and earn some playing time!!) How's that for laying off of you! David Reid