Montgomery Central..what's up with Football?

Yale Formation

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are the front runners and people of interest that are sending in resumes?

Has anyone in house showed interest?

What names are in the pot for the new head coach?

Word on the streets around these parts (Clarksville), is that McCaslin from Kenwood has been offered the job. I have heard that from more than one source. My sources may not be very reliable. Just hearsay. Anyway, they need someone in there that understands that it will be a monumental task. It can be done, but monumental challenge. Whoever gets the job, stop by Wal-Mart on your way to Cunningham and pick up a couple of backbones and give it to the MCHS administration when you get there. Good luck Indians. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

montgomery central has talent. i played for all the undefeated jb teams and we scrimmaged montgomery central every year adn whooped em. i never faced anyone there that wasn't good. not having a weight room is the number one reason for a lack of success. the second is coaching. if you have a great coach with college experience you get a great team. and with success come investment. jb started doing VERY well in 05 and this year they got new 60 thousand dollar bleachers. im now playing college ball and success not only breeds success but funding as well.

if you scrimmage against us in 2004 and 2005 we absolutely killed you in scrimmage...just saying