2009 District 12AA

hsfbfan07

Honestly should be capitalized /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> As /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> don't /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Names are always capitalized /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> etc.etc.etc

You all get my drift. Everytime someone gets shut down and has NO logical argument they turn to grammar just to be posting.

MikeWinchell you never answered about all the crying you all did after DL put that whooopin on ya'll. (I know every one it is whipping and you all) but I am talking to a Giles County BOY and want to make sure he understands. They "tawk" different don't there.

As for Notsofast it is a shame you all need board material in April.

By the Pistpatriot I am glad your son could go down and find a place to play in the minor leagues since he couldn't cut it here /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Just joking I like BW

What am I arguing? Im saying Page wont stink and will be overestimated. I hardly see any argument in that!? "By the Pistpatriot..." &(*&%*&%!? lay off the pipe dude.... son? again, im not parent. minor leagues? yeah i guess all players should convince their families to move to more heavily populated areas to play HS football at 5A schools...makes sense.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS- I do LOVE all you HATERS so very much.

Heres a flower for you

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I've got a theory, this used to be Brian Wisdom's mother...but now that her son is done playing she doesn't really care about the team anymore, so her son(Brian) took over her duty of bothering all of us so that he could continue the legacy.

I've got a theory, this used to be Brian Wisdom's mother...but now that her son is done playing she doesn't really care about the team anymore, so her son(Brian) took over her duty of bothering all of us so that he could continue the legacy.

Im sorry if you feel bothered but I dont ever remember addressing you personally about anything...

........i do love you though..............i wish youd love me back..............we could be like peas and carrots.

use the search feature please. you will find that i am not associated with the wisdom family....

What does the past matter? I'll agree that Giles was nothing before Johnson, but now they are something. They are actually a something that is favored to win the district and even state, so i dont understand what that was supposed to mean.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I think that all of us can agree, that District 12 AA will be a great District to be apart of. There is a lot of good tradition here; teams that have been successful for years, and teams that are up and coming. The fan base is great for each of these schools and I am excited about this year and future years of District 12 AA football.

Think you need to read alittle closer. Do alittle dectitive work. No one from LCHS said or cares about indy. You need to take issue with who wrote whatever it is you think. Not LCHS.

Maybe you need to "read a little closer" or "do a little detective work" as I was referring to him asking us to stay on topic and keep Indy out of it.

Im sorry if you feel bothered but I dont ever remember addressing you personally about anything...

........i do love you though..............i wish youd love me back..............we could be like peas and carrots.

use the search feature please. you will find that i am not associated with the wisdom family....

No, i'm not bothered. Don't worry about that.

Of course I love you, but I think we are more like orange juice and toothpaste.

What does the search feature have to do with anything? For all I know you could have put a fake name down.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I think that all of us can agree, that District 12 AA will be a great District to be apart of. There is a lot of good tradition here; teams that have been successful for years, and teams that are up and coming. The fan base is great for each of these schools and I am excited about this year and future years of District 12 AA football.

I'll have to agree with you. Good things will come out of this district this year and for the next few years after that. The fan bases of these teams is what makes this district so great. I mean look how many people are posting in April! I can't wait until the season actually starts. Not only is it going to be a good football season but i feel that it's going to be a good season on Coacht also.

Spring practice starts monday! I for one can't wait. They also scrimmage some team from Aniston, AL, if i'm not mistaken, the friday after that.

You are correct and they are ready to go! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />