Humboldt vs Union City

JWhumboldt

Humboldt beat Union City pretty badly tonight. They were up by over 30.

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE STATUS OF THE YOUNG LADY FROM UNION CITY THAT DISLOCATED/BROKE HER ANKLE? That was one of the worst things I have seen!

Suppose to have surgery tonight in Jackson ,according to her coach on the radio..Believe he said she broke her ankle in two places and that it was in the lower part or not where most of your weight would be..Said he hoped to know more maybe in the morning,after she has her surgery..Hope she has a great recovery and gets well..!

my prayers are with the young lady who was injured last night but the team as a whole was unbelieveable i happened to been standing on the floor and what the whole thing happen both players went up one to shoot the other to block and when the uc player came down she landed on her foot wrong no one pushed no one there was nothing intentional but those girls were looking for a fight one brushed by me and went to the locker room door and was pounding all were angry and at the same time hurt but it was nobody's fault when you play sports you run the risk of injuries and to the uc crowd where was the sportsmanship for the down player you all just complained that it was somebody's fault so as a team they need to stick together for her a team mate and not to look for a fight it's not worth it /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />