District 9a, 10a, 9aa, 10aa....2009 schedules!

FridayMainEvent

I don't have Cascade's complete schedule or dates yet, but I do know who 9 of the 10 teams will be:

District matches are:

Forrest

Community

Moore County

Huntland

Middle Tennessee Christian

Eagleville

Non-District Matches are: ( WOW!!!)

JO Byrns

Mt. Pleasant

South Pitt

Still have to schedule one game as of now.

I don't have Cascade's complete schedule or dates yet, but I do know who 9 of the 10 teams will be:

District matches are:

Forrest

Community

Moore County

Huntland

Middle Tennessee Christian

Eagleville

Non-District Matches are: ( WOW!!!)

JO Byrns

Mt. Pleasant

South Pitt

Still have to schedule one game as of now.

My understanding is that MTCS will play Friendship Christian, Watertown, Ezell-Harding and Cannon County plus the obligatory District games.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

eat that popcorn man u missed 1 heck of a ball game last nite /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> i know it isnt with you subject here but i thought i would still shout it out at you /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

eat that popcorn man u missed 1 heck of a ball game last nite /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> i know it isnt with you subject here but i thought i would still shout it out at you /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yeah, I wound up shooting in a pool tournament last night. I was getting text updates though. Sounds like you guys put it on them pretty good. Great job! Hopefully we can join you guys for some Tail-gating next week. Let us know when and where your going to set that up at.

Yeah, I wound up shooting in a pool tournament last night. I was getting text updates though. Sounds like you guys put it on them pretty good. Great job! Hopefully we can join you guys for some Tail-gating next week. Let us know when and where your going to set that up at.

popin an post on tc /jb ill see ya there when i know what is going on ill pass it along /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />