2009 sullivan south football

Guest footballfan100

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he really likes that score RealRebel LOL, has a reason to i suppose /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

yep,so will we when we whopp db next year /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Revenge time in Pactolous...

South - 44

DB - 0

Rebel Nation

Whether Stacy chooses Aaron or Heath, South will be a one QB show. The backup QB will be just that...a backup. If Heath starts then Aaron will be the OLB and 3rd or 4th WR. If Aaron starts then Heath will be the backup. He seems to be a bit injury prone. And, that statement may be a bit harsh I just couldn't think of a nicer way to put it. Aaron, on the other hand has proven to be very durable. Aaron has provern his ability to run Stacy's offense. Heath has proven he has inherited the best of Curt Phillips and Bradley D'port in one package. His arm is D1. He must develop the rest of the package. My view is that Stacy will choose Aaron because he is ready to step up to the plate. With Aaron there is no doubt we will run the ball and throw short to medium balls. That is too bad because "Z" has proven to be a KK replacement. Precisely the thinking behind the two QB mentality. It is just my opinion that Coach will go one way or the other. I like Aaron's calculus mentality but Heath was walking 'em down the field against Jeff County. A good problem to have I would guess.

At RB it is set. If Aaron runs the O then the only accompanyment to Bobeye is WW and/or Hubbard. WW does not understand the O yet but has the experience over Hubbard. My choice would be Hubbard because he has the "Bulldog". I see Bobeye busting 20 carries a game easy. Not to mention the fact he can catch.

WR's? Well Ellis' number is bought and paid for. He just needs to work on speed between now and then...can you say "run track". Seth must come to terms with his position. I hope he does...I feel he will. Otherwise, I see Taylor Rowland stepping up. Just remember Taylor...two hands on the ball. I see TE's playing a larger role in this O.

I think the '09 Rebels have a very good forecast and I wish them well.

Whether Stacy chooses Aaron or Heath, South will be a one QB show. The backup QB will be just that...a backup. If Heath starts then Aaron will be the OLB and 3rd or 4th WR. If Aaron starts then Heath will be the backup. He seems to be a bit injury prone. And, that statement may be a bit harsh I just couldn't think of a nicer way to put it. Aaron, on the other hand has proven to be very durable. Aaron has provern his ability to run Stacy's offense. Heath has proven he has inherited the best of Curt Phillips and Bradley D'port in one package. His arm is D1. He must develop the rest of the package. My view is that Stacy will choose Aaron because he is ready to step up to the plate. With Aaron there is no doubt we will run the ball and throw short to medium balls. That is too bad because "Z" has proven to be a KK replacement. Precisely the thinking behind the two QB mentality. It is just my opinion that Coach will go one way or the other. I like Aaron's calculus mentality but Heath was walking 'em down the field against Jeff County. A good problem to have I would guess.

At RB it is set. If Aaron runs the O then the only accompanyment to Bobeye is WW and/or Hubbard. WW does not understand the O yet but has the experience over Hubbard. My choice would be Hubbard because he has the "Bulldog". I see Bobeye busting 20 carries a game easy. Not to mention the fact he can catch.

WR's? Well Ellis' number is bought and paid for. He just needs to work on speed between now and then...can you say "run track". Seth must come to terms with his position. I hope he does...I feel he will. Otherwise, I see Taylor Rowland stepping up. Just remember Taylor...two hands on the ball. I see TE's playing a larger role in this O.

I think the '09 Rebels have a very good forecast and I wish them well.

Well,I agree with some of this post..but some is way off,from what I was told Williams will be moved out to wr.Aaron will be the qb and Heath will also be a wr with Bobby and Cassell starting rbs,with Hubbard backing both up and maybe starting at inside lb.Ellis and the Z man be the go to guys at wideouts.

Well,I agree with some of this post..but some is way off,from what I was told Williams will be moved out to wr.Aaron will be the qb and Heath will also be a wr with Bobby and Cassell starting rbs,with Hubbard backing both up and maybe starting at inside lb.Ellis and the Z man be the go to guys at wideouts.

I believe you and comp are insightful on projections for the coming season. It is always a starting point to test and tweek. The season is an endurance race not a sprint and as such, those projected have merely earned the first look to prove things out. My observation is that after 5 years of coaching stability and outstanding success, depth at virtually all positions is better than it has been at any time in the last decade. That improves quality of practice and protects against major setbacks due to injuries. Kudos to our entire coaching staff for bringing the rebels to this point!

REBEL NATION!

I believe you and comp are insightful on projections for the coming season. It is always a starting point to test and tweek. The season is an endurance race not a sprint and as such, those projected have merely earned the first look to prove things out. My observation is that after 5 years of coaching stability and outstanding success, depth at virtually all positions is better than it has been at any time in the last decade. That improves quality of practice and protects against major setbacks due to injuries. Kudos to our entire coaching staff for bringing the rebels to this point!

REBEL NATION!

So much can happen between now and then. There are some givens though. Seniors abilities always increase dramatically. Things just seem to come together. As far as WW at WR...I guess it could be but I would be surprised. I don't recall WW being the fastest person on the field but he is definately not slow. I will pay attention to that one. JC will have alot of eyes on him because so far there just isn't enough footage to make a determination. Who knows, Ty and Clint might ease there way in the backfield. But I doubt that one also. One thing is for sure...Bobeye is the only one that undestands the cutback. At any rate...they will have the goods.

With the stable full of RBs and what looks to be a strong run blocking O line,maybe we'll see offensive sets evolve some. Clint @FB in the I or even power I or maybe HH with a little veer option. I would expect the passing game to have a little more pressure on it . I don't see the tall frame Kitz-type waiting in the wings. it may be more of throw underneath and run after the catch. I expect the defense to be very tough against the run. This team may develop similar to the one that beat Tn Hi 2 years ago by controlling clock with the running game out of a full house backfield.

We will have more than enough to beat that bunch of inbred Green Devils! That's all that matters.

Does possum-boy play in the band down there? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />