Oliver Springs at Clarkrange

standard

options.... actually yes their was a man that sat there and did it. it maybe not have been visable from where you were setting. but the fact of the matter is that he did do it. i can tell you row and seat if you would like. Because christophers family was setting there and got into it with the man. But about the pugh girl getting hurt. Clarkrange fans and coaches acted very classy about it. They asked after the game and had phone calls checking on her. Not only that. but i heard a comment by the O.S coaching staff when they went to Coalfield monday night that they could practicly not get to their seats because the clarkrange fans were asking how she was doing. Class Act. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you even talking about? Was you even at the game. No one cheered when the one girl went down. The ball was pulled out of her hands while she was in the air. She had no base to keep from falling to the floor. When our girls realized it, they held the ball so the refs would stop play instead of trying to score when they had a 5 on 4. No one clapped! Yes Christopher is not a "good" ballplayer she is an excellent player (and I enjoy watching her, except against us), and when she did some things that you rarely see from a girl we were talking about how good she was, but to say it was rude to be happy that she missed a shot or got the ball stolen from her shows your ignorance. Most people don't cheer for the other teams players to all shoot 100%. If that makes me evil, so be it. I thought that was the point of competition.

So for now on, I can only clap when the other team does well, but I need to hold the applause when someone from my team does well. I have had it wrong all these years. I'll be darned. I bet everyone on the bench should play also?

By the way I do hope the young lady is 100% better, she fell pretty hard. Would appreciate that knowledge being passed on.

Midtensportsmoron - I would expect nothing less out of you. The way you get on here and bash fans and kids alike, once again you valdiated that CJED24 post not being worth the keyboard it was typed on by supporting it. If you support it must not be true!

What a friggin IDIOT you are. Its amazing how many CR fans are on these boards running their mouths about JC now after having barely beaten them ONE TIME at home. You couldn't find a CR fan on here after last years STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Your problem is you used to be able to run the table in 7A and now you can't. You people call Clay Co. your biggest rival yet like one poster said you had reserved seating at our game with people in the gym at 4:00. That was your superbowl, you beat the DEFENDING STATE CHAMPIONS and your fans acted like it. YOU were on here last year Options saying how bad JC was for Leonard moving there and how we recruited etc. etc... but you don't say one word when Heady comes to CR. I say until you beat us on the floor and end our season i would shut your mouth if i was you. WE ENDED YOUR SEASON AND WILL DO IT AGAIN! and when we do you'll do exactly what you did last year, stay offline until the next year, but next year we'll be even tougher and you lose 5 off of this roster so i don't like your chances in the future either. So keep on crowing about your home court victory because i predict you'll be eating some crow at the end of the year!

What a friggin IDIOT you are. Its amazing how many CR fans are on these boards running their mouths about JC now after having barely beaten them ONE TIME at home. You couldn't find a CR fan on here after last years STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Your problem is you used to be able to run the table in 7A and now you can't. You people call Clay Co. your biggest rival yet like one poster said you had reserved seating at our game with people in the gym at 4:00. That was your superbowl, you beat the DEFENDING STATE CHAMPIONS and your fans acted like it. YOU were on here last year Options saying how bad JC was for Leonard moving there and how we recruited etc. etc... but you don't say one word when Heady comes to CR. I say until you beat us on the floor and end our season i would shut your mouth if i was you. WE ENDED YOUR SEASON AND WILL DO IT AGAIN! and when we do you'll do exactly what you did last year, stay offline until the next year, but next year we'll be even tougher and you lose 5 off of this roster so i don't like your chances in the future either. So keep on crowing about your home court victory because i predict you'll be eating some crow at the end of the year!

You Sir are a liar! I have not bashed the Jackson County program or Leanord, you seem to like to make the same accusations year after year. We weren't on here running our mouths before the games last year. So why would I run it afterwards, I tend to defend more than I offend. The only reason I offend you is because when I say it, it is the truth!! There are a lot of responses I could put on here to prove some points, but I don't think they should be put on here, or is it appropriate for a public forum discussion. From what I can tell about your posts is that you are very uninformed, immature, and ignorant to the happenings around you. You might as well of hit cut and paste to post. You have said the same things over and over.

As a matter of fact, we were happy we won. Nobody's has got on here and said you guys stunk or we were going to keep doing it. We were happy we played a good hard fought game and won. I won't apologize for being happy for our girls and community.

On the other hand, didn't you get another addition to your basketball program, and wasn't she from Monterey also? What you are saying is that was O.K., but with the other coming here isn't? From the last 8 years you have had major contibuters from other counties, don't throw rocks buddy, it wouldn't be safe!

options.... actually yes their was a man that sat there and did it. it maybe not have been visable from where you were setting. but the fact of the matter is that he did do it. i can tell you row and seat if you would like. Because christophers family was setting there and got into it with the man. But about the pugh girl getting hurt. Clarkrange fans and coaches acted very classy about it. They asked after the game and had phone calls checking on her. Not only that. but i heard a comment by the O.S coaching staff when they went to Coalfield monday night that they could practicly not get to their seats because the clarkrange fans were asking how she was doing. Class Act. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well I hope they smacked him in the face. If you talk about one of our players around me, you better expect it. I'm sorry that happen, but it wasn't the whole section I sat around or do sit around. If I heard that someone said it about the other team or girl I would say something to them also. There is always bad apples. A lot of middle age people that grew up without respect and passing it on.

With the smilely face I am assuming that you are being sarcastic about someone asking about her. I really can't tell. I asked on here and still didn't get a response, all I can do is wish her well. (Without sarcasm) Good luck and will possibly see you guys a couple more times.

As an assistant at OS I was there and did not hear of anything like this happening (not to say it did or didn't) but I do know the gym was quite.

There were 20 to 25 people asked me personally after the boys game on the way out how she was doing. By that time we had not gotten a real good update, but were told they were doing test.

I want to thank those that did ask about her and you're concern for her.

She played Tuesday and is back at practice and doing well, She had a bad whiplash.

As an assistant at OS I was there and did not hear of anything like this happening (not to say it did or didn't) but I do know the gym was quite.

There were 20 to 25 people asked me personally after the boys game on the way out how she was doing. By that time we had not gotten a real good update, but were told they were doing test.

I want to thank those that did ask about her and you're concern for her.

She played Tuesday and is back at practice and doing well, She had a bad whiplash.

Thanks for the info, had heard all kinds of stories. Glad she is well and back on the court.

What are you even talking about? Was you even at the game. No one cheered when the one girl went down. The ball was pulled out of her hands while she was in the air. She had no base to keep from falling to the floor. When our girls realized it, they held the ball so the refs would stop play instead of trying to score when they had a 5 on 4. No one clapped! Yes Christopher is not a "good" ballplayer she is an excellent player (and I enjoy watching her, except against us), and when she did some things that you rarely see from a girl we were talking about how good she was, but to say it was rude to be happy that she missed a shot or got the ball stolen from her shows your ignorance. Most people don't cheer for the other teams players to all shoot 100%. If that makes me evil, so be it. I thought that was the point of competition.

So for now on, I can only clap when the other team does well, but I need to hold the applause when someone from my team does well. I have had it wrong all these years. I'll be darned. I bet everyone on the bench should play also?

By the way I do hope the young lady is 100% better, she fell pretty hard. Would appreciate that knowledge being passed on.

Midtensportsmoron - I would expect nothing less out of you. The way you get on here and bash fans and kids alike, once again you valdiated that CJED24 post not being worth the keyboard it was typed on by supporting it. If you support it must not be true!

Ok so evidently it was not you that stood up and then when realizing she was hurt sat back down. (Good for you!) The post was not meant to slander those girls on the court in any way. From CR or OS. The entent was the rude adults that did clap and cheer when one of the best players in the state was having a ROUGH night. I was at the game and did see this with my own eyes. I also stated that the girls from CR prob didn't even realize the gravity of the situation (not exactly in those words) neither did the fans when the girl from OS went down. There were people to ask about her and did show alot of concern after the game. Now maybe theyshould go up and introduce themselves to #5 and see she is human and a kid with feelings and I'll bet you that you prob wouldn't be so ugly to a kid on the floor. I will clap for the opposong team when they make a good play and give them credit for it and if I see them afterwards would prob tell them so. What do you think good sportmanship is ? Definately not what was written by these CR fans on this post!!! Every one is entitled to their own opinion and thats mine. You have yours and I prob think its not correct but what the hey? You are from CR and where am I from????? Just a friendly little banter there!!! Don't get the pants in a wad just joking around with you. But seriously i do not think every one should play on the bench. If they aren't good enough to be out thre they need to pick the splinters from their rears. My only concern is let the kids play on the floor and keep the nasty fans out of the mix. You know thekids hear this stuff on th floor!!