AC MAVERICKS

olhickory

The Anderson County Mavericks will be back in with some old foes next year. I am looking forward to seeing some great games with Powell, Halls, Central, Oak Ridge, Campbell County, and Clinton. AC has been playing these teams during the regular season or jamboree/scrimmages for the past two seasons, and now it counts. Should be an exciting time for this new district. AC has picked up Morristown East as well, and I think that will be a competitive game. The MAVS lose a talented group of seniors, but return a hungry group of Juniors that are excited about next season.

I look forward to seeing AC come back down to the DEVILS DEN and getting there butts kicked.

den,

Relax, it is Thanksgiving. Get yourself a dictionary and look up the definition to the word there. It is a place, it doesn't show possession. Also, get yourself a Halls High history lesson, last time the Mavs came to HHS, they left with a victory (2000). Like I said, relax you have plenty of time to talk. Let this be a good post, talk about how good your team is, and if they are looking forward to playing OR, AC, and Campbell County. AC and Halls has been and will be a dogfight for obvious reasons, I can't wait for the season.

olhickory,

Get your own dicktionary! You are right about that loss to AC in 2000. Then what happened, AC wouldnt move up0 to stay in the same region with Halls and Powell and Clinton and Central so they stayed 3A and still couldnt win the state, which is what Kerr wanted to do. Now that their numbers put them in 5A he takes his lying tail home saying, "I'm going to retire. I cant tell any more lies, cause I cant think of any one who hasnt been lied to by me."