Cannon county football

BigPun

I care that he risks his life. We all should care. Poor choice of words edge. I know what you meant but saying don't care is a little harsh. Things work themselves out in the end. I believe there is a plan in place for everyone, may not always get your way, but the plan is there nonetheless. I hope, CCHS gets on track. Good luck next year, and see you guys May 15th.

I see what you are getting at but there are others on this board I am certain that serve this country each and every day that don't stand behind their service so they can trash talk a football coach online.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wildcat, you are telling me that Cannon county hired the right coach?

time will tell if Cannon hired the right coach. All I'm trying to say is instead of running the coach down, why not try and support the program. A lot of people like to question some of his decisions this past season, but no coach always makes the right call everytime. In Barger's last season here he liked to go for 2 alot of times and in the end that cost the team a few victories in my opinion. Also in my opinion Bartsch had an uphill climb because I think alot of the players were still bitter because of Barger leaving and just never gave coach Bartsch a chance at all. I didn't always agree with all of his decisions, but like cchssupporter said no one will ever always agree with the coaches decisions. I am not a football expert or coach so I trust that the search committiee did there job and hired who they felt was the best fit for the program and thats who we should support, in time it may prove to be the wrong decision but, lets give it more than one season.

Wildcat, I appreciate the love for your county but a little tired of the shots taken at the former coach. Where were you guys before he got there? People go for two when you go for the win or your kicker struggles. How many missed extra points were there last year? Quite a few. Missed in several games. Get behind your current coach and leave the former out of discussion.

Guest Termite

I agree. Might as well hired ole Bluemette lol. But there was plenty of applications in. Just none that fit the likings of the hiring committee. The job was offered to 2 or 3 guys before him. I know two of which were out of state. But the money just wasnt right for them to make that move to Cannon. So we settled for a freshman coach that was close by

A great Cannon County coach is still available.......why don't ya'll just hire Mike Mayfield? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

A great Cannon County coach is still available.......why don't ya'll just hire Mike Mayfield? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Termite even though ur inbred your have some good ideas /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Wildcat, I appreciate the love for your county but a little tired of the shots taken at the former coach. Where were you guys before he got there? People go for two when you go for the win or your kicker struggles. How many missed extra points were there last year? Quite a few. Missed in several games. Get behind your current coach and leave the former out of discussion.

Is someone a little sensitive?

Termite even though ur inbred your have some good ideas /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Coach Mayfield comes down to practice once a year. Its usually Dekalb week. Which they murdered the lions this year. But im sure he'll be back. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

I am supportive of the new coach and the football program as well as all the athletics. I was supportive of you when you were here and I do not blame you for leaving, it was the perfect situation for you. I think you did an excellent job with the program, and you did an even better job with Sequatchie this year. All i was saying is nobody is ever going to agree with coaches' decisions always, rather it be yours when you were here or Bartsch's decisions. And why not go for the tie sometimes and win it in overtime instead of risking it all sometimes? I wasn't taking shots at you just expressing my opinion. I believe that you should stop taking everything personal and worry about Seqauatchie Co. football and getting them to the next level. Good luck to your team this season and every season.

I am supportive of the new coach and the football program as well as all the athletics. I was supportive of you when you were here and I do not blame you for leaving, it was the perfect situation for you. I think you did an excellent job with the program, and you did an even better job with Sequatchie this year. All i was saying is nobody is ever going to agree with coaches' decisions always, rather it be yours when you were here or Bartsch's decisions. And why not go for the tie sometimes and win it in overtime instead of risking it all sometimes? I wasn't taking shots at you just expressing my opinion. I believe that you should stop taking everything personal and worry about Seqauatchie Co. football and getting them to the next level. Good luck to your team this season and every season.

Not taking it too personal. It just gets old after a while, JO. I know you are supportive and I have an interest. Those kids are good kids and we bonded well, that's my interest in Cannon. Hope school goes well for you this semester and try to behave!

P Spy, Coach wanted to be able to talk football, strategy, and help each other out and not play. The grudge match might make money, I have hit the weights hard again. Tired of getting fat in my old age. Believe it or not I have mellowed a little from the time I was in Cannon. We do play on May 15th here in Dunlap. I guess we will have to play in the playoffs.

P Spy, Coach wanted to be able to talk football, strategy, and help each other out and not play. The grudge match might make money, I have hit the weights hard again. Tired of getting fat in my old age. Believe it or not I have mellowed a little from the time I was in Cannon. We do play on May 15th here in Dunlap. I guess we will have to play in the playoffs.

Play offs? CC has to get a full schedule first. I mean i wish them the best. But im not so sure how well its going to go. But work hard and everything will fall into place....hopefully

GO LIONS!!!!