4A Championship Game

TrueRebelFan

GAme aint over yet!!!!!!! Henry County is making a game of it....

Looks pretty much over now... Better luck next year. Maryville vs. Hillsboro again. Is this the 3rd or 4th matchup for the Gold Ball this decade? I was in the Boro for at least 2 of them. Can't remember. Should be another good one. Hillsboro always brings it and had a couple chances but GQ outfoxed 'em.

Looks pretty much over now... Better luck next year. Maryville vs. Hillsboro again. Is this the 3rd or 4th matchup for the Gold Ball this decade? I was in the Boro for at least 2 of them. Can't remember. Should be another good one. Hillsboro always brings it and had a couple chances but GQ outfoxed 'em.

Boro won, good luck to both of y'all...

I think this year will be interesting compared to the other three times. 2008 Burros are more unified than the 2006 team Tyler Maples put on a show against. Also, Scott Blade is a phenomonal coach that finally has his players buying into what he's preaching. I think it could be a great battle of wits next saturday! ONE FINAL SHOWDOWN between the best two teams in 4A over the last 8 years for the lasting bragging rights as Maryville steps up to 6A beginning next year!

Also, apparently HHS QB Greg Young was injured tonight, I didn't hear how serious it was, but maybe he'll still be able to play next week.