Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

You stay in school, you need it. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

maybe you should go back to school. or maybe you should just stay cooped up in the hills. its safer there.

You dont know much about Trousdale Co. do you? Football is our tradition, winning is our tradition. And that will never be broken. Trousdale has been counted out before and always and i mean always rise to the occasion. WORK HARD NEVER QUIT. You guys from the 1993 team know what im talking about to.

i can't wait to hear your tune when you get outta class A. how many of your gold balls came when you were playing in class 1A answer me that.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe you should go back to school. or maybe you should just stay cooped up in the hills. its safer there.

i can't wait to hear your tune when you get outta class A. how many of your gold balls came when you were playing in class 1A answer me that.

1 in 1972 along with 4 state runner up trophies all was in 2A

all right man. how bout this. you take your best man out of the east. the VERY VERY BEST and put him in front of me. i will own him all night long six days a week and twice on sunday. hows that. and i do back it up. i have all my life. i know how good i am and i've proven it. ive had football success as a player PAST high school. how many TC players can say that. a handfull. if that much.

How about this. First of all TC players know there is no "I" in team. All eleven players work together as a team, which is a big part of the Tradition @ TC. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

1 in 1972 along with 4 state runner up trophies all was in 2A

man. i thought yall only got gold in the east. that sounds like a bunch of silver. hmm......

besides i asked how many GOLD balls came from when you were in 1A as compared to other classifications. if you don't want to tell me i understand.

all right man. how bout this. you take your best man out of the east. the VERY VERY BEST and put him in front of me. i will own him all night long six days a week and twice on sunday. hows that. and i do back it up. i have all my life. i know how good i am and i've proven it. ive had football success as a player PAST high school. how many TC players can say that. a handfull. if that much.

How good you were as a high school football player is irrelevant to this game. It means nothing to the outcome of this game.

Sounds like your ego is as big as Texas.

How about this. First of all TC players know there is no "I" in team. All eleven players work together as a team, which is a big part of the Tradition @ TC. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

oh good job. you can spell. congrats. but i never heard of a team that had success with no talent. without great players there isn't a great team.

How good you were as a high school football player is irrelevant to this game. It means nothing to the outcome of this game.

Sounds like your ego is as big as Texas.

im just tired of people saying that the west stinks. if it stinks so bad come and see what the west has put out. thats all im sayin. don't say we stink unless you know what your talkin bout.

man. i thought yall only got gold in the east. that sounds like a bunch of silver. hmm......

besides i asked how many GOLD balls came from when you were in 1A as compared to other classifications. if you don't want to tell me i understand.

got the info cpr4u 1972 2-a champ 73-75 2-a runner-up 1990 93 97 98 2005 1-a champ

got the info cpr4u 1972 2-a champ 73-75 2-a runner-up 1990 93 87 98 2005 1-a champ

okay. five golds in 1A and 1 in 2A. well. TC isn't the bes team in the state regardless of classification. i was getting confused. it is certain that they are very, very good though. i was just under the impression that they were nationally ranked year in and year out. my bad.

okay. five golds in 1A and 1 in 2A. well. TC isn't the bes team in the state regardless of classification. i was getting confused. it is certain that they are very, very good though. i was just under the impression that they were nationally ranked year in and year out. my bad.

dont recall ever seeing them nationally ranked

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

How much gold and sliver is in yalls trophy case? ZERO. Now go bark up another tree /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />