Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

No Kevin, its water under the bridge now. Experience is a great teaching tool and I am using that to prepare LK metally and physically what to expect if he truly wants to play college football. It is a tremendous difference in 1a football and college football even at a smaller college. It goes from fun in high school to a business at the next level. You really have to love the game.

That is the key right there; even when it is more like a buisness it still has to be fun. When it stops being fun to you then that is when you may want to decide whether it is in your best interest to continue playing.....

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of 1A boys playing college ball does anyone know what that Perry kid that played for Jo Byrns is doing now? I think he played around 2000 2001 something like that. I know the last I heard he went to some division 2 college in Jackson, TN. Lambuth University maybe. Anyway I know that he played his best ball after high school. He suffered from 2 ACL Knee surgeries during his career at Jo Byrns. I don't guess he played but maybe one or two games healthy anyway the last I heard about him they redshirted him his freshman year then he started safety for I know two years. I heard that he played pretty well and even got a try out for a Arena Team or something. I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about if he went or what not. Havent heard anything lately.

One other thing... Moto, Logger, Butchie, and Devil Mascot....................Darn it..........I can't find the little emoticon that flips birds.......... I tried to call everyone of you bozos at some point last night and no one, but RedDevil44 answered their phones!!!!!!!!!! Again, 44, as I said last night.. Heck of a ballplayer you got their buddy! Chip off the old block. I hope to see him play on Saturday some day!

SB38, your boy also had one heck of a game! Hard to believe that kid still has two more years. I fully expect to see his name in the Mr. Football talk in a couple of years also! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> (Number 34 for Jo Byrns, for those of you who don't know.)

Thanks 11, we are real proud of him. He is taking a week off then he is going to start a a strength and conditioning program for the off season. He had a great game. Congrats to the Trousdale County team you played a great game. I had the pleasure of meeting some real nice folks from there.

Speaking of 1A boys playing college ball does anyone know what that Perry kid that played for Jo Byrns is doing now? I think he played around 2000 2001 something like that. I know the last I heard he went to some division 2 college in Jackson, TN. Lambuth University maybe. Anyway I know that he played his best ball after high school. He suffered from 2 ACL Knee surgeries during his career at Jo Byrns. I don't guess he played but maybe one or two games healthy anyway the last I heard about him they redshirted him his freshman year then he started safety for I know two years. I heard that he played pretty well and even got a try out for a Arena Team or something. I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about if he went or what not. Havent heard anything lately.

RANDALL DID PLAY AT JBS IN THE EARLY PART OF THE DECADE. HE DID GO TO LAMBUTH FOR A YEAR OR TWO.

I SEE HIS GRANDDAD AND I THINK RANDAL (PERRY) IS MARRIED WITH A CHILD. HE PLAYED WITH ALOT OF HEART.

Jo B shoulda won dem Jackets got lucky haha.

FCS IS THE BEST unless it's for the gold!! hahaha, this guy is awesome. he hates fcs and he makes fun of them better than anyone i've ever seen on here! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

FCS IS THE BEST unless it's for the gold!! hahaha, this guy is awesome. he hates fcs and he makes fun of them better than anyone i've ever seen on here! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Thank you Snowball, I'm okay now I got it out of my system. Not really I am very dipleased with Fcs.