Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats TC on the big win!!!!!!Hey Grunt looks like your boys got it done.Good Job /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks, pardner. We got it done, but sure wasn't any picnic. I've got to either stop this

type of game each week in the final rounds, or learn to grow new fingernails in a week. LOL

BTW, I heard about the arrest you made on one of our males at the game. THANKS! Shame

you couldn't have kept him up there.LOL Spoiled brat. See ya....

Congratulations Trousdale on gold ball number 7 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I'm going to miss our friendly rivalry with the classification changes but who knows, the future may bring us together again sometime. I'll be keeping up with you guys as always in the box scores.

Congratulations to Jo Byrns on making it to the big game. There are over 300 other schools in the state that would have liked to have made it to the championship and didn't so don't hang your heads. Keep them high and realize that you were there as one of the last ones standing. Then understand just how much that truly means to you and to your community.

Yall seen that movie polar express? Remember the scene where the conductor is pullin the firemans beard to get the carribou to move......well thats what a Tushhogs voice sounds like after a game like last night.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.......HAYMEN RULE.........GOLD BALL IN 1A WILL COME TO IT'S PROPER RESTING PLACE FOR SEASON 2008.

That was the SORRIEST OFFICIATIN i have seen in a long time....the call on cunningham was a legit call....the one on seay....come on ref! Encroachment....give me a break. BUT.....despite having to fight the refs most of tha night the Jacket Jugernaught got tha job done. Congratulations for a great win in a great game , between two great Class1A teams. Couldn't have asked for a better matchup!

Man.....what do you folks put in tha water to grow men like them linemen, big?...umgowa!

Contrary to the lyrics in a popular country song.....Size don't matter...agility-mobility-hostility....this is what wins ballgames.

JB......you lads were a lot bettern I thought you wood have been......but, as I told Moto before tha game , if youall played as good as you looked it wood be a tite one , and it was , atleast for 3.

Aint been but one team that could go toe to toe with TC for 4 full qtrs. an hold out this year, an that was SP.

Congradulations to you lads in the JB program, you had a good year, you should do well next year.

Someone be sure to see about the lad that CokaCola Seay almost beheaded last night, and make sure his is not suffering from whiplash this morn......I'm sure he will remember that lick , this time next year.

All in all, a good game from both ends.

Moto..was good to meet you, enjoyed it.

Hay logger....moto tried to point you out last nite, but all i could see was a sea of red.

Don't be so shy next time.....tha rumors are all false......we really dont eat our enemys /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> ....just ask moto. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

You folks over ther on the other side make to much noise /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Man I know it me and my ol buddy was talking about the same thing on the way home.No more football on Fri nights I am can't hardly wait for spring practice.I guess we could go roll that Putz butchies yard lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I'm just kidding.

HEY that would be a great idea /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well I want to congratulate TC on winning the gold ball. That offensive line you guys run behind was amazing and we just couldn't seem to find an answer for it, but apparantly neither could anyone else this year.

Now for JB you guys have had an incredible season and accomplished more than an team before you. It was an amazing and impressive ride and I am excited to see what the future holds now that this team has gotten a taste of the big game I fully expect to see us get back to it.

Well, me and Trey watched the whole game on the the big screen at Buffalo Wild Wings and were very impressed. I didn't see any significant difference in talent. JB had an answer for TC for 3 quarters and actually should of been up if they had somebody who could kick a 25 yard field goal. This game would of been one they'd be talking about for several years if that kick off had been allowed to roll out of bounds. There is NOTHING like a huge special teams play to fire a defense up. Any avid football fan will tell you that. When TC's defense came on the field following that muffed kickoff, that was the most fire I had seen out of them the entire game. If Jo Byrns got that ball on the 35, I still think they go down and score and probably get the two point conversion to go up 22-21. Obviously no way to prove that, but it is how the game had gone all night.

Jo Byrns had no answer for 5. He was a stud! 44 for Jo Byrns should of been given the defensive MVP. 16 tackles I think somebody said. The kid who got it only had 4 tackles I think and was just fortunate enough to be in the right place at the right time on the interceptions. The were bad throws.

Overall, I think the teams were fairly even with the exception of number 5 for TC. 44 and 34 for JB were the equalizer and I'm proud of Jo Byrns for representing the West well this year. That game was MUCH closer than the score shows. Once JB got forced into a must pass situation due to the clock, the score got out of hand. JB can't pass unless they have the element of surprise on their side. Great season and we hope to see both these teams next year. Jo Byrns is on our schedule, and should we get to see TC, it would mean we are in the Boro... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

One other thing... Moto, Logger, Butchie, and Devil Mascot....................Darn it..........I can't find the little emoticon that flips birds.......... I tried to call everyone of you bozos at some point last night and no one, but RedDevil44 answered their phones!!!!!!!!!! Again, 44, as I said last night.. Heck of a ballplayer you got their buddy! Chip off the old block. I hope to see him play on Saturday some day!

SB38, your boy also had one heck of a game! Hard to believe that kid still has two more years. I fully expect to see his name in the Mr. Football talk in a couple of years also! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> (Number 34 for Jo Byrns, for those of you who don't know.)

Well, me and Trey watched the whole game on the the big screen at Buffalo Wild Wings and were very impressed. I didn't see any significant difference in talent. JB had an answer for TC for 3 quarters and actually should of been up if they had somebody who could kick a 25 yard field goal. This game would of been one they'd be talking about for several years if that kick off had been allowed to roll out of bounds. There is NOTHING like a huge special teams play to fire a defense up. Any avid football fan will tell you that. When TC's defense came on the field following that muffed kickoff, that was the most fire I had seen out of them the entire game. If Jo Byrns got that ball on the 35, I still think they go down and score and probably get the two point conversion to go up 22-21. Obviously no way to prove that, but it is how the game had gone all night.

Jo Byrns had no answer for 5. He was a stud! 44 for Jo Byrns should of been given the defensive MVP. 16 tackles I think somebody said. The kid who got it only had 4 tackles I think and was just fortunate enough to be in the right place at the right time on the interceptions. The were bad throws.

Overall, I think the teams were fairly even with the exception of number 5 for TC. 44 and 34 for JB were the equalizer and I'm proud of Jo Byrns for representing the West well this year. That game was MUCH closer than the score shows. Once JB got forced into a must pass situation due to the clock, the score got out of hand. JB can't pass unless they have the element of surprise on their side. Great season and we hope to see both these teams next year. Jo Byrns is on our schedule, and should we get to see TC, it would mean we are in the Boro... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thank you Mike, I wish your Son the best of luck next year and I look foward to seeing you and Trey next year also. LK starts tomorrow getting ready for next year. It seems like a long time away but it will be here before we know it.

Good job by Jo Byrns keeping this one closer than I thought. I was figuring on a 28 point or possibly 35 point win for Trousdale County. Jo Byrns kept it respectable with a 17 point difference. It sounds like it was a decent game. Those Massey ratings were pretty close again this week. Congratulations to Trousdale County on ANOTHER championship.

i'm not taking anything away fron #44, but the def. mvp went exactly where it sould have. if you think he was just fortunate, then you're more than wrong. the kid made two diving to the ground interceptions and one was when jb was driving very close to the endzone. maybe not the best passes but, give credit where it's due that db did exacty what he was coached to do and it payed off X 2. chalking that up to luck or just being "fortunate" is quite insulting. you don't see any trousdale fans saying "aww...16 tackles, there where probably a few blown blocks on him or he was just the first one the stat man saw get off the pile." give credit where it's due. both played top notch ball, A. DILLION was the "game changer" and he deserved every bit of what he got. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />