Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trousdale County wins big and the mercy rule comes into effect in the 1A championship game for the second year in a row. Trousdale County, Oneida and South Pittsburg were/are the 3 best teams in 1A this season and Trousdale has beaten the other two. It's unfortunate that they all were on the same side of the bracket. Any of these three teams would mercy rule Jo Byrns. Congratulations to Jo Byrns on making to The Boro, enjoy the ride. It's an awesome experience to get the chance to watch your team play for the state championship in that big stadium. Sorry Red Devils, but Trousdale County wins by 35.

Trousdale County wins big and the mercy rule comes into effect in the 1A championship game for the second year in a row. Trousdale County wins by 35.

just because they beat sp automatically their going to whoop on little jb /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Trousdale County wins big and the mercy rule comes into effect in the 1A championship game for the second year in a row. Trousdale County, Oneida and South Pittsburg were/are the 3 best teams in 1A this season and Trousdale has beaten the other two. It's unfortunate that they all were on the same side of the bracket. Any of these three teams would mercy rule Jo Byrns. Congratulations to Jo Byrns on making to The Boro, enjoy the ride. It's an awesome experience to get the chance to watch your team play for the state championship in that big stadium. Sorry Red Devils, but Trousdale County wins by 35.

WELL I DON'T SEE THAT HAPPENING MR TheAmbassador /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

Goodluck to Jo Byrns, but Trousdale County will win the game. Hopefully you can keep it closer. I am not being mean, just calling it like I see it. I saw your game with Cascade in the regular season and I promise you one thing. Trousdale County will be MUCH BETTER than anything you have seen. Cascade had some nice athletes, but Trousdale County will be the BEST TEAM you have witnessed this season.

logger, you will see.