Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

Trousdale County wins big and the mercy rule comes into effect in the 1A championship game for the second year in a row. Trousdale County, Oneida and South Pittsburg were/are the 3 best teams in 1A this season and Trousdale has beaten the other two. It's unfortunate that they all were on the same side of the bracket. Any of these three teams would mercy rule Jo Byrns. Congratulations to Jo Byrns on making to The Boro, enjoy the ride. It's an awesome experience to get the chance to watch your team play for the state championship in that big stadium. Sorry Red Devils, but Trousdale County wins by 35.

this is probably the most biased comment i've ever heard. just because preseason south pitt was picked to win and yall lost doesnt make the teams so amazing that no other team can play with them. i have seen both of these teams play, trousdale is good, but so is jo byrns. i have a feeling this will be a defensive game, and i dont see either team putting up 35.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is probably the most biased comment i've ever heard. just because preseason south pitt was picked to win and yall lost doesnt make the teams so amazing that no other team can play with them. i have seen both of these teams play, trousdale is good, but so is jo byrns. i have a feeling this will be a defensive game, and i dont see either team putting up 35.

monkey u still riding our backs man keep up the good work pal i got ur back /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good luck to Jo Byrns from Tiger Country in Mt Pleasant.......

Big tailgate planned?

I am sure there will be a few folks from mTp to root the Red Devils on....

there is some talk of tailgateing but not sure to what extent yet

Wow, Finaly made it back once again.. (man, these past two weeks been rough)..

Congrats to JB. punching that ticket to the Boro. I look for another hard faught fooball game friday afternoon between these two programs. There has been some past history between these two.. I'm not going to list the scores, but will give the yrs these two programs have met. we kinda go back so its like old foes coming together once again..

and now 2008 in the "Big One"

hope to meet some of you Friday..

monkey u still riding our backs man keep up the good work pal i got ur back /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

haa yes, i need to go talk to some of my McKenzie friends who just thought i was absolutely crazy to pick Jo Byrns to win that game. i must be mental to pick Jo Byrns in this one...

either way

GO JO BYRNS!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

haa yes, i need to go talk to some of my McKenzie friends who just thought i was absolutely crazy to pick Jo Byrns to win that game. i must be mental to pick Jo Byrns in this one...

either way

GO JO BYRNS!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

LK will get his he is a stud. He did not run the ball much in the first meeting against Cascade but tonight he ran for 195 on a very good defense in Mckenzie. TC better be ready for this defense. If they overlook JB they will be sorry. I know there is no game to over look them for also but just saying in general if TC comes in thinking this will be a stroll in the park they will be in alot of trouble.

One thing that you can hang your hat on is this.....TC DON'T OVERLOOK NOBODY....but they will come into your house and imbarass the &*&^%$# out of you.

More super glue needed fo JB on Fri. Double the order from Oneida. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

you r retarted fool if u was at the watertown an jobyrns scrimage u saw a game that we didnt heck we scored 5 times to watertowns 1 wake up post if you want but dont post w/ blinders on post the truth .

If yall can trace down where this post is coming from.......you can probably stop the meth flow in your Co. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

LK will get his he is a stud. He did not run the ball much in the first meeting against Cascade but tonight he ran for 195 on a very good defense in Mckenzie. TC better be ready for this defense. If they overlook JB they will be sorry. I know there is no game to over look them for also but just saying in general if TC comes in thinking this will be a stroll in the park they will be in alot of trouble.

I don't get all this OVEROOKING crap. Who is TC looking ahead for? The next game is not til May and thats jus a scrimmage. This Sr. class has been here before, although they were young freshman, they understand what its all about. They are a great group of leaders and will keep there team focused this week.

JB congrats on making it to the "MAIN EVENT". Its something you will never forget. I had the pleasure to experience it myself and it is forever imprinted in my memory. For all the players (TC and JB) I'd encourage you to take a moment at some point during warm ups and just enjoy it cause it may or could be your last time to play in such a atmosphere. Thats something I wish I woulda done but I was too focused.

I look forward to reading the post on here. Can't wait to see a poem or too written by the famous Snoball5278. O to all the JB posters, ignore our lil Slimshady. He was carted off to a mental hospital several weeks ago but somehow got to keep his computer with him. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

whats really funny jb is the only true 1a school left everybody else seems to be 2a next year

There is this below average team called south pittsburg /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> , I don't know if you have ever heard of them but they will be in 1A the next 4 years too! So maybe we will get to meet yall next year since TC is moving up to 2A. I think TC wins this game by three touchdowns pretty easily. Like I said and everyone else did two weeks ago, the championship game was between SP and TC. Congratulations to both teams on making it as far as you did!

I don't get all this OVEROOKING crap. ....reading the post on here. Can't wait to see a poem or too written by the famous Snoball5278. O to all the JB posters, ignore our lil Slimshady. He was carted off to a mental hospital several weeks ago but somehow got to keep his computer with him. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well, Dustin or Cal which ever one you are, Dustin, i'd bet. Little ole Slim ain't gonna post much this week. These JB people can't take my abuse. They're minds are too weak and fragile. Biggest bunch of crybaby, whiners, you'll ever meet. Guaranteed they'll be on here after we wax there azz in the BCB. Talking about how we cheated, how we are bad sports, etc. They are not worth my typing. I'm gonna let you and Grunt and 3putt have a love story with these guys this week.