Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

this is probably the most biased comment i've ever heard. just because preseason south pitt was picked to win and yall lost doesnt make the teams so amazing that no other team can play with them. i have seen both of these teams play, trousdale is good, but so is jo byrns. i have a feeling this will be a defensive game, and i dont see either team putting up 35.

did you copy this post from a south pit supporter 2 weeks ago or from a oneida fan last week? you must be a slow learner. tc won't win by 35, high octane off. isn't our style this year. we're playing some of the best def. we've ever had at tc and we're the best def. you'll see this year. on offense wwe're just going to grind the ball. don't pay any attention to monkeywrench folks, he doesn't know much about football. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Trousdale has just run the guantlet against the 2 best defences in 1a. If Jo Byrns is to have a chance, they'll have to do it with Offence. Trousdale don't make many mistakes and they will be extremely hard to stop on offence. Their offence is VERY tricky and all their backs run with extreme determination. Jo byrns won't have the ball over 6 times and they better make the most out of every posession. Running the ball won't get it done,they better mix it up and be smart about their timing.My guess is about 35 to 7. This is not a real explosive offence for Trousdale, they just move the chains and pound you into submission.

I thought all year the championship game would be Trousdale and Union City,Jo Byrns fooled me and its possible you may do it again , I doubt it. Congrats and enjoy the ride. Its a ride that very few ever have the oppertunity to achieve. You guys have a great program and should be very proud.

nice summation, there're may not be a better post this week! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you copy this post from a south pit supporter 2 weeks ago or from a oneida fan last week? you must be a slow learner. tc won't win by 35, high octane off. isn't our style this year. we're playing some of the best def. we've ever had at tc and we're the best def. you'll see this year. on offense wwe're just going to grind the ball. don't pay any attention to monkeywrench folks, he doesn't know much about football. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i know alot more than i care to show on here, i just like to bug people. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

jo byrns plays the same way. good, maybe even a great defensive team. there offense isnt going to wow you, well it might as bad as most of the trousdale, south pitt, people think it is. i dont know that jo byrns will win, but im pretty confident it wont be a blowout.

Who wins and why?

I say TC.....because they are......TC. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I would agree, and I must add that history is on their side as well. In 1997, when Clarksville Academy went to the state championship out of region 5, CA got their heads handed to them on a platter and they had a pretty good team that year. I'm hoping this game will have the opposite effect and that it is close. I know both of these teams play physical football, but Trousdale County is the real deal after beating a team that could challenge and outright beat some of the 4A schools in Tennessee: South Pitt.

hey keep think like that amaassadu /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> we r gonna play the game regardless to popular belief that we shouldnt cause yall have it in the bag . we aint gonna run scared we will see ya on the field next friday and may the best team win may be you but may be us to thats why they play /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You're a bit confused. The Ambassador is from SP. He like most from SP, supports TC when

we're not banging heads with each other. TC returns the favor. Just a way of life in Reg. 3 & 4.

No one, with the exception of a few chain yankers, believe TC has the game in "the bag".

TC is aware you have something to bring to the table, or else you wouldn't be here. Will it

be enough to slow down this TC team? Personally, I don't think so, but my opinion really doesn't

matter, nor does yours. The game will be won or lost on Fri. afternoon, not on CoachT.

Enjoy your first trip to the big show. Awesome experience, to say the least. College stadium,

huge crowd ( for 1A ), TV cameras, all the hype leading up to the game, can be a bit

intimidating for a newcomer. Nerves cause mistakes. Mistakes cost points. Well, you know the

rest. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

ok joe burns, lets get down to brass tax. i told you guy's a few weeks ago that with my support you could do anything, and i was nothing but right. i've carried my adopted fighting snoballs all the way to the boro, and i'm very proud of you. i took you into my bosom and made you strong and confident. we beat the chumps, we beat mackenz and cheesey, and under my tutelage, ive taken you from a playoff team to a championship contender. but now comes the hard part, hard for you not for me. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> i'm kicking you out from under my wing, all good things must come to an end. in hindsight i've realized, that you, my beloved fighting snoballs have just been using me all this time for your own personal gain. i picked you up when you were weak and made you better than you were, only for you to turn on me. you adopted snoballs got greedy and not only did you bite the hand that fed you, worse than that you broke my heart and now i've got back problems from carrying you all so far. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

???Nobody is on my side, nobody takes part with me: I am cruelly used, nobody feels for my poor nerves.???

I would agree, and I must add that history is on their side as well. In 1997, when Clarksville Academy went to the state championship out of region 5, CA got their heads handed to them on a platter and they had a pretty good team that year. I'm hoping this game will have the opposite effect and that it is close. I know both of these teams play physical football, but Trousdale County is the real deal after beating a team that could challenge and outright beat some of the 4A schools in Tennessee: South Pitt.

Melton, I remember that game quite well. Also bought the video of the TV broadcast. One thing

that stuck out in this video, was a comment by one of the broadcasters, prior to the game.

He said, one difference between the two teams is that TC comes into a game "expecting" to

win. CA comes into the game "hoping" to win. Attitude. In an interview with CAs' QB, he said

their goal was to reach the Championship game. They did. TCs' goal was to win it.

This team is certainly not the '97 team, as everyone knows, but the attitude is the same.

And, yep, there are a lot of schools that would dread the thought of having SP on the horizon.

We certainly had both hands & all pockets full with SP.

i know alot more than i care to show on here, i just like to bug people. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

jo byrns plays the same way. good, maybe even a great defensive team. there offense isnt going to wow you, well it might as bad as most of the trousdale, south pitt, people think it is. i dont know that jo byrns will win, but im pretty confident it wont be a blowout.

i don't think it'll be a blowout either, joe burns defense isn't a pushover by any means. but there gonna get four qtrs of a grinding offense in their face every snap. on the other hand our defense is playing lights out, the vast majority(i believe all of them actually) of td's against us have come on flee flicker half back passes. look at what our defense's have aloud in ydg the last two weeks and then consider the offenses that we've been doing that to. any team can win any game, no doubt. but if you ponder what i've given you to think about you'd have to agree that we are justified in our confidence.

you do know that this won't be played with australian rules, right. and the footballs we use are brown and oblong, not black and white sphere's, also players aren't penalized for using their hands. if you're going to the game let me know and i'll find you so i can explain the game to you. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

lets all get on our knees and bow to KING SNOWBALL. without him you cannot win, and we see he is on Trousdale's side. Jo Byrns, just pray he doesnt have everyone of you hurt, this could get ugly, be merciful kind sir!

get off your knees sweetie, king snoball. don't roll that way. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

ha, this game will be over quick...and i dont think jo byrns pullin any houdini's on ya. 2 ground and pound teams.

jk monkey man, i'v been given joe burns a hard time for years and we've got a few inside jokes. i'm only about 9/10's as cocky as i portray myself on here. it'll be a great game with two excellent defenses, you're right it'll be ground pound on both sides for 48 minutes. but both teams also have the option of what, we in the know, refer to a forward pass. if you have any more questions, i've got the answers. i'm gonna teach you a few things this week. i just hope you don't turn on me like the ex-fighting snoballs, i just don't think my tender heart can take it. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

jk monkey man, i'v been given joe burns a hard time for years and we've got a few inside jokes. i'm only about 9/10's as cocky as i portray myself on here. it'll be a great game with two excellent defenses, you're right it'll be ground pound on both sides for 48 minutes. but both teams also have the option of what, we in the know, refer to a forward pass. if you have any more questions, i've got the answers. i'm gonna teach you a few things this week. i just hope you don't turn on me like the ex-fighting snoballs, i just don't think my tender heart can take it. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

i've actually got a question for you.

If a man is talking in the forest, and no woman is there to hear him, is he still wrong?

i just dont know please help.