Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

Here I am again, yea its me, the mt. juliet guy..Sorry I missed my points for oneida by 4 that darn safety, it would've only been 2, well I guess its time to let you know about the jo burns game... can you say "UGLY", I thought you could! say it again, this time with me...."UUUUGGGLLYYY" good job, this best describes the outcome of this game. Like Oneida, and I told yall this, Jo Burns is even more not in the league with T. C. than Oneida. I say, 45-3, I know I give them 3, look, surely they got a field goal in them real late in the game, that is if Trousdale dont block it like they did against Clarksville Academy in the championship game. No Mercy! Sorry J.B. but hey, theres a bright side, the basketball team needs you!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've actually got a question for you.

If a man is talking in the forest, and no woman is there to hear him, is he still wrong?

i just dont know please help.

that's a great question, from my experience the answer would be yes!

here's one for you...

if you pull the wings off a fly, does that make him a "walk"? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

that's a great question, from my experience the answer would be yes!

here's one for you...

if you pull the wings off a fly, does that make him a "walk"? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

only on the 4th sunday of a leap year in march. other times we call it dead /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

heres another one.

If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?

Well, Dustin or Cal which ever one you are, Dustin, i'd bet. Little ole Slim ain't gonna post much this week. These JB people can't take my abuse. They're minds are too weak and fragile. Biggest bunch of crybaby, whiners, you'll ever meet. Guaranteed they'll be on here after we wax there azz in the BCB. Talking about how we cheated, how we are bad sports, etc. They are not worth my typing. I'm gonna let you and Grunt and 3putt have a love story with these guys this week.

i got ya crybaby big boy

this thing with the former fighting snoballs reminds me of when i came back from vietnam. i was hitchhiking through oregan when this small town sherriff that looked alot like brian denehey, started harrassing me. the next thing i know, i'm hiding out in the woods and there were like 100's of deputies chasing me through the hills. i had to take em all out!!! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> but it wasn't my fault...THEY DREW FIRST BLOOD!!!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

only on the 4th sunday of a leap year in march. other times we call it dead /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

heres another one.

If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?

they do if they want the gold! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Whose cruel idea was it for the word ???Lisp??? to have a ???S??? in it?

yeah, i know you do. Isn't he #44? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> nice slim, nice!

There is this below average team called south pittsburg /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> , I don't know if you have ever heard of them but they will be in 1A the next 4 years too! So maybe we will get to meet yall next year since TC is moving up to 2A. I think TC wins this game by three touchdowns pretty easily. Like I said and everyone else did two weeks ago, the championship game was between SP and TC. Congratulations to both teams on making it as far as you did!

that might of been sp championship but the real one is played this friday talk about whining

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well, Dustin or Cal which ever one you are, Dustin, i'd bet. Little ole Slim ain't gonna post much this week. These JB people can't take my abuse. They're minds are too weak and fragile. Biggest bunch of crybaby, whiners, you'll ever meet. Guaranteed they'll be on here after we wax there azz in the BCB. Talking about how we cheated, how we are bad sports, etc. They are not worth my typing. I'm gonna let you and Grunt and 3putt have a love story with these guys this week.

i'm positive there want be any whining or crying out of this bunch from jo byrns u must have us confused with somebody else

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

this thing with the former fighting snoballs reminds me of when i came back from vietnam. i was hitchhiking through oregan when this small town sherriff that looked alot like brian denehey, started harrassing me. the next thing i know, i'm hiding out in the woods and there were like 100's of deputies chasing me through the hills. i had to take em all out!!! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> but it wasn't my fault...THEY DREW FIRST BLOOD!!!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

alright rambo i mean snoball u kicked us out of the nest now its our time to fly but we would never bite the hand that feeds us will let u celebrate with us friday dog.

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />