Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

you have our respect just for being there. cogradulations to jo byrns for making the dance. it's a great experience and you're gonna love it.

Thanks,yjacket.All clowning/smack talk aside we at JBS have TOTAL respect for TC. The level your program is on is what we are striving to get to,so believe me we know we will be going against a great team,and we are aware of the fact we will have to play an absolute mistake free game to have a chance.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LK will get his he is a stud. He did not run the ball much in the first meeting against Cascade but tonight he ran for 195 on a very good defense in Mckenzie. TC better be ready for this defense. If they overlook JB they will be sorry. I know there is no game to over look them for also but just saying in general if TC comes in thinking this will be a stroll in the park they will be in alot of trouble.

Well I dont know who LK is (could stand for Larry King for all i know), but I will be willing to make a wager that he will NOT have over 100 yards rushing...we will show you what a "GOOD D" looks like come Friday...

Don't worry. We won't be overlooking anyone. Should be a fun week on here. Looking foward to chatting it up with some of you guys and gals. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I just hope we can get Snoball back! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Well I dont know who LK is (could stand for Larry King for all i know), but I will be willing to make a wager that he will NOT have over 100 yards rushing...we will show you what a "GOOD D" looks like come Friday...

I am not trying to show TC any disrespect. They are the king of 1A football as far as tradition goes and they will be favored in this game. I am not even from Jo Byrns just a region 5A fan from Cascade who has seen them play on more than one occassion this season and know they have a ball team and a coach who is capable of knocking TC off. Larry King as you call him will have a good game because of his size, speed, power, and ability to gie the extra effort after initial contact. I am not going to wager if he will or will not gain over 100 yards because I have no clue what TC brings to the table as far as all 11 defenders go. I will say they must be impressive if they held SP to 6 points but JB has not let teams put ungodly numbers up on them either. If JB comes in with the game plan they have over the last four weeks I give them every shot in the world in hanging with TC and possibly beating them also.

Has Trousdale County ever lost the championship game? I don't remember hearing about any runner up finishes. The facts are facts, when Trousdale goes bowling they always land a strike.

Yes, they have, in a 3-peat, of sorts. TC was runner up in '73, '74, and '75. Gold in '72.

All in 2A. No other losses. Semis back to back, in 3A, 2001 & 2002 ( in OT )

State in 1922, 1972, 1990, 1993, 1997, 1998, 2005....2008, work in progress.

Jo Byrns, welcome to the quest for the Gold. Not exactly like an Indiana Jones saga,

but fun nevertheless. Enjoy your visit. Hope you depart not quite as happy as when

you arrive. It'll be a fun week regardless. Quite a bit different feel than a reg. or playoff

game. Don't let some of our posters get under your hide. We can get a bit rowdy at times.

Contrary to popular belief, some of really do wear shoes, year round. LOL Matter of fact,

mine are almost paid for now. Don't forget to bring the ole Bell Witch with you. I'd love to

see my ex again!

Don't really know much about the Red Devils, but if they are as good as you say, should

be another great matchup. Won't take long to find out though.

Yes, they have, in a 3-peat, of sorts. TC was runner up in '73, '74, and '75. Gold in '72.

All in 2A. No other losses. Semis back to back, in 3A, 2001 & 2002 ( in OT )

State in 1922, 1972, 1990, 1993, 1997, 1998, 2005....2008, work in progress.

Jo Byrns, welcome to the quest for the Gold. Not exactly like an Indiana Jones saga,

but fun nevertheless. Enjoy your visit. Hope you depart not quite as happy as when

you arrive. It'll be a fun week regardless. Quite a bit different feel than a reg. or playoff

game. Don't let some of our posters get under your hide. We can get a bit rowdy at times.

Contrary to popular belief, some of really do wear shoes, year round. LOL Matter of fact,

mine are almost paid for now. Don't forget to bring the ole Bell Witch with you. I'd love to

see my ex again!

Don't really know much about the Red Devils, but if they are as good as you say, should

be another great matchup. Won't take long to find out though.

It's probably too much to get into on here but I have one question... How do you manage to go from 1A to 2A then 3A then back to 1A. I obviously don't know much about TC but I have heard a lot about their program since I started posting on CoachT. Can you give me the short version?

I am a Cascade fan and have seen Jo Byrns play twice this year. We beat them at their place in the first contest in a close game. They put us out of the playoffs last week in a not so close game. They didn??™t look like the same team that we played during the regular season. If Jo Byrns is ???clicking??? TC will have their hands full. I hope I can make it to this game because it should be a good one.

Cascade Champions

2008 Region 5 1A Champions

Well I knew we'd hear how bad we were going to get beat all this week and that's fine, TC is the Mack. Its already been said but JB looks up to the TC program and wants to be like them some day. So bring it on TC let's hear how bad we'll get beat and show us how it's done. Surely you can't be any better than all those privates we used to play right. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Ain't nothing left for JB to do but win it!!!

It's probably too much to get into on here but I have one question... How do you manage to go from 1A to 2A then 3A then back to 1A. I obviously don't know much about TC but I have heard a lot about their program since I started posting on CoachT. Can you give me the short version?

I am a Cascade fan and have seen Jo Byrns play twice this year. We beat them at their place in the first contest in a close game. They put us out of the playoffs last week in a not so close game. They didn??™t look like the same team that we played during the regular season. If Jo Byrns is ???clicking??? TC will have their hands full. I hope I can make it to this game because it should be a good one.

Cascade Champions

2008 Region 5 1A Champions

Boxer,

We played in AA in the '70's when obviously it was only 3 classifications. Sometime in the '80's we went to A. That's where we stayed until the first reclassification in this century. Our enrollement at the time was up enough to cause us to go to AA. We've always had trouble filling a schedule. I remember playing teams regularly from Ky. in the mid to late '90's, and even a team or two from AL. Because several surrounding schools were going to be in AAA, we said why not. So we joined a 10 team region that made for some exiciting games and great gates. I'm sure someone will read this and say we were dodging private schools, but our record against them speaks for itself. As it's been noted, we made it to the semi's two years in a row. The Sr. class in '05 all started when they were sophmores and took some lumps in AAA. The next reclassification period in '05 we had 1A enrollment, and as they say "the rest is history".

Make no mistake about it, people picking a blowout are from outside our program. I could be wrong, but I don't remember any Yellow Jacket fan saying we can "name the score".

Boxer,

We played in AA in the '70's when obviously it was only 3 classifications. Sometime in the '80's we went to A. That's where we stayed until the first reclassification in this century. Our enrollement at the time was up enough to cause us to go to AA. We've always had trouble filling a schedule. I remember playing teams regularly from Ky. in the mid to late '90's, and even a team or two from AL. Because several surrounding schools were going to be in AAA, we said why not. So we joined a 10 team region that made for some exiciting games and great gates. I'm sure someone will read this and say we were dodging private schools, but our record against them speaks for itself. As it's been noted, we made it to the semi's two years in a row. The Sr. class in '05 all started when they were sophmores and took some lumps in AAA. The next reclassification period in '05 we had 1A enrollment, and as they say "the rest is history".

Make no mistake about it, people picking a blowout are from outside our program. I could be wrong, but I don't remember any Yellow Jacket fan saying we can "name the score".

thanks for the info SEVEN... TC has a great program, no doubt about that.

the name is Boxman... as in the person who carries the down marker for the Orange and black.

Guest Shocker0

Well, there will be quite a few Trousdale fans talking smack this week, and making it sound limke they are oerlooking you guys...but I am sure that TC "THE TEAM" is not overlooking anything. They will probably watch more film this week than any other all season, even though some of their posters make it look like the game is already over before it begins