Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

HA!!! you may be right, i may have to impliment a strict screening process.

Rule #1; your mustache can't be as thick as mine!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

and u r breast cant be bigger than theirs of course they would have to get pass that gut first to give u a kiss.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to jbhs. i feel like i am as much a part of this team as the actual players are. me and my team started the winning tradition in 05 and 06 and now we are at the boro. i am so proud of all the players and coaches and what they have accomplished. i am with you guys all the way. i played with all of this years seniors and juniors and WOW have they grown up and taken control of their own destinies. you guys amaze me and i am so proud of you. GO JBHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that all of my lovin is out of the way i will give an honest assesement of the game at hand. jbhs has done something that their previous teams, the ones i was on, failed to do. they are peaking at the end of the year instead of the beginning. they are playing better and better each week and coach adkins has finally figured out how to keep them peaked. both teams are VERY talented or they wouldn't be here. TC can say whatever they want but any team can loose on any given night at this level of play. jo byrns can beat trousdale by an ungodly amount if they do not come prepared. and the same goes for tc beating jb. this game will come down to preparation and mentality. like every other game does. to jo byrns: do not get the big head at all PLEASE! you have been playing above your heads through the playoffs and that is why you have gotten this far. it has served you well and if you continue your results will continue as well. maintain your mentality and focus and channel that towards preparation and you will have a VERY good chance to win.

Congrats to jbhs. i feel like i am as much a part of this team as the actual players are. me and my team started the winning tradition in 05 and 06 and now we are at the boro. i am so proud of all the players and coaches and what they have accomplished. i am with you guys all the way. i played with all of this years seniors and juniors and WOW have they grown up and taken control of their own destinies. you guys amaze me and i am so proud of you. GO JBHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that all of my lovin is out of the way i will give an honest assesement of the game at hand. jbhs has done something that their previous teams, the ones i was on, failed to do. they are peaking at the end of the year instead of the beginning. they are playing better and better each week and coach adkins has finally figured out how to keep them peaked. both teams are VERY talented or they wouldn't be here. TC can say whatever they want but any team can loose on any given night at this level of play. jo byrns can beat trousdale by an ungodly amount if they do not come prepared. and the same goes for tc beating jb. this game will come down to preparation and mentality. like every other game does. to jo byrns: do not get the big head at all PLEASE! you have been playing above your heads through the playoffs and that is why you have gotten this far. it has served you well and if you continue your results will continue as well. maintain your mentality and focus and channel that towards preparation and you will have a VERY good chance to win.

u see people a real quote with no insult i think that is what this is for great job cpr4u /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

a touch of class with respect /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

play with fire your gonna get burned play with jackets and your gonna get get stung

go jacket's

i think the devils are a touch familiar with fire hense the name devils /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i think the devils are a touch familiar with fire hense the name devils /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

They gonna be a touch familiar with TC Yellow Jackets hense the name STATE CHAMPIONS /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

im not sure you want any jo byrns women!

careful monkey aint no need in hatein on our women and that goes for youzzza tozzzza frozen water drop /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />