Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yall JB folks are more cocky than what South Pitt was.

im not a JB folk(although i am goin for them) dont take what i say to seriosly. and maybe a few of you wernt cocky, but i saw how some of the south pitt posters posted, and they were pretty cocky... one thread i really remember was a thread started by one of yall(not you) talkin about how awesome the D-line was and how NOBODY could handle them

Yall JB folks are more cocky than what South Pitt was.

with confidence comes pride and with pride comes fanaticism and with fanaticism comes power that leads to destiny, which in the heart of a warrior is greatness. and with greatness comes an immortality that only the truly worthy can obtain. so what is wrong with cocky my friend. it seems as though it has served them well.

can anyone give an honest, accurate stat of the size of tc's offensive and defensive line. please. if you don't know for a fact don't post to this. i've heard "their entire line is 6'2" and 255 pounds" and when we see their team all their linemen are less than 6 foot and weigh about 185 pounds.

there not overly big, but there not small...there not as big as i thought they'd be, but they were pretty stout. they get the job done thats for sure.

can anyone give an honest, accurate stat of the size of tc's offensive and defensive line. please. if you don't know for a fact don't post to this. i've heard "their entire line is 6'2" and 255 pounds" and when we see their team all their linemen are less than 6 foot and weigh about 185 pounds.

we have a couple of bigger guy's but nothing amazing, what makes them shine is discipline and great technique. o-line and d-line are basiclly the same guy's. true iron man, that's the way we do it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

They might go any where from 175 to 200 pounds but thier hieght goes from 5'9 to maybe 6'3. Not real big but tough as nails. One linemen may be about 250 thats about it.

so yall are going to stay in the boro dissapointed? ill have to check the record book but that MAY just be a record too.

yes we will stay just like we have in the past disapointed that the team we was playing couldn't beat are subs

and smack calls us cocky /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

NOT COCKY BUT WHY WOULD I GET ON HERE AND SAY JB GETS THER ARSE WHOOPED NO NEED TO SHOW UP JB TC HAS ALREADY WON THE GOLD BALLL MAIL US THE SILVER COME ON MAN

Not a bad idea. Would save a lot of time /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Not a bad idea. Would save a lot of time /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

not going to happen like that though

i will say one thing that is just an observation. TC has an AMAZING *AMAZING* coach that could make a powerhouse out of any team given time. he is arguably one of the best coaches in hs football today and because of that tc will come prepared and ready to play. also i think that coach adkins has just reached that same level that the tc coach is on. it took him a while but he is there and jb will come prepared and ready to play as well. both of them seem to be AMAZING at breaking down film and preparing their players. also both teams has all star assistant coaches who are probably just as good as the heads but don't get the recognition. congrats to both teams coaching staffs because without them these kids wouldn't be here. they are champions as well. we talk about the players skills and attributes, but those of the coaches has just as much impact on the game as the players do. and both coaching staffs are tip top.