Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked at the Jo Byrns roster, it don't look like they match up very well. They have a few big guys ,overall sixe is pretty small. I think they will have a tough time getting the Trousdale offence off the field.

we shall see /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

we do have a few shut outs not saying that is going to be the case with this game but we are very balanced with our size speed and talent and coaches and support staff and bring a real nice 12 th man we r going to leave a mark i promise u .

I looked at the Jo Byrns roster, it don't look like they match up very well. They have a few big guys ,overall sixe is pretty small. I think they will have a tough time getting the Trousdale offence off the field.

i don't think trousdale will break many, if any, big runs. the debils D may be smaller than some but they're quick to the ball and bring wood when they get to it. i look for tc to grind it 3-4 yrds very consistantly. i hope jb is a well conditioned team, cause tc doesn't get tired very easy. what you see in the first quarter is exactly what you'll get in the forth quarter. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i don't think trousdale will break many, if any, big runs. the debils D may be smaller than some but they're quick to the ball and bring wood when they get to it. i look for tc to grind it 3-4 yrds very consistantly. i hope jb is a well conditioned team, cause tc doesn't get tired very easy. what you see in the first quarter is exactly what you'll get in the forth quarter. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

we have been running all year wit da big dawgs we keep up /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Jimmy Jo Burns has got 2 chances to win this game.

1. UFO's drop from the night skies and abduct the whole town of Hartsville....probably ain't gonna happen.

2. reddevil36's HOT wife gets down there on the field and starts flashing our boys while trying to play.

Looks to me like TC has got this game in the bag if we can figure out how to contain reddevil36 wife.

1. UFO's drop from the night skies and abduct the whole town of Hartsville....probably ain't gonna happen.

2. reddevil36's HOT wife gets down there on the field and starts flashing our boys while trying to play.

Looks to me like TC has got this game in the bag if we can figure out how to contain reddevil36 wife.

maybe when dat ufo drops yo brothers from a nother wont leave yo butt behind this time cause the way you think u must be from another planet /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

we have been running all year wit da big dawgs we keep up /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

you have been running with poodles all year /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ...you are about to go up against a GREAT DANE...

maybe you better think about the way you talk about another man's wife you have a lot of respect don't ya big man you might get dropped on your head /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

maybe you better think about the way you talk about another man's wife you have a lot of respect don't ya big man you might get dropped on your head /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Talk about a run on sentence, what grade did you quit in? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

yea that might be true but when the pit bull's of jb. bite and don't turn loose gonna be fun to watch

I think you been out in the woods too long there, logfingers. JB might hang for a quarter, but TC will roll. Hey 13-2 ain't bad right. Gives ya'll a goal for next year! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />