Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

mmm if there color blind, how would they see gold whether they won or lost?

sometimes we speak b4 we think monkey /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

u coming to the boro monkey.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you limo ridin, jet flyin, kiss stealin son of a gun!! WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

whooooooooooooo. nice pic snoball. hey do you know who the lady that talked to the oneida players down on the field after the game friday night. if you do pass along a big whooooooooo from the nature boy. she was pride class and character all the way.whoooooooooo

mmm if there color blind, how would they see gold whether they won or lost?

gold is a universal color. its atomic radius is large enough that the nucleus has a minimal effect on the outer electrons. therefore they travel at nearly the speed of light, which gives them relativistic properties. that is why pure gold has a color that isn't even close to that of any other element. well, theoretically it has no color at all when you get right down to it. so the color blind think doesn't hold.

Your right not a lot of size, but they are well coached and quick to the ball. They also play with a lot of heart and determination the two things that don't show up on the roster. I can't help but feel this years Devils will find away to get it done and bring the school it first gold ball.

Raynook, is this just a gut feeling, or do you have some logical reason to think Jo Byrns will pull it out. All the indicators I've seen and History tells me Trousdale has the upper hand.

Its not about whats happened in the past. All the gold balls tc has won in the past won't make a difference come Friday. Its gonna be what you bring on Friday. There is gonna be some jaws droppin', some head scratchin' and a lot of, " I really didn't see that coming", when Jo Byrns is presented that gold ball on Friday!

44, your right about that..past is the past. we're in a new era now. (you might have heard). you can count on TC to bring it. nothing flashy. not our style, we're just gona line up smashmouth you for 4 Qtrs ( you can count on that)..It's Simple, all JB's has to do is stop it. (Has not been done yet). be sure to tripple snap those chin-straps, and tell moma to stay at home. Somethings a-coming for ya Friday and it aint gona be pretty. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

gold is a universal color. its atomic radius is large enough that the nucleus has a minimal effect on the outer electrons. therefore they travel at nearly the speed of light, which gives them relativistic properties. that is why pure gold has a color that isn't even close to that of any other element. well, theoretically it has no color at all when you get right down to it. so the color blind think doesn't hold.

Thats exactly what I was a fixin to say. Thank's for telling um .

I think that it is safe to say that with the excellent coaching staffs of each team that their techniques will be nearly perfect. and with the heart of both teams the size advantage will yield little leyway for TC. ive played agianst much bigger and better players and still come out on top every play because i was meaner and wanted it more. what is going to decide this game is mentality. will tc overlook jb. if they do they will loose. will jb be intimidated by tc. if they are they will loose. mentality will decide this game gentlemen. not size, speed, technique, preparation, want to, talent, or anything else. i believe that they are fairly even in that respect.

Raynook, is this just a gut feeling, or do you have some logical reason to think Jo Byrns will pull it out. All the indicators I've seen and History tells me Trousdale has the upper hand.

No facts just feel this season as far as JB is concerned has defied logic to me I didn't expect them to go this far this year I thought the team needed a year or two to mature, but chemistry is a funny thing and this team has seemed to come together at the right time. I only know about the tradition of TC not much about this years team, but in sports sometimes the stars seem to align at the right times for a team that no one predicted. I just believe this is JB's year nothin more just my opinion

No facts just feel this season as far as JB is concerned has defied logic to me I didn't expect them to go this far this year I thought the team needed a year or two to mature, but chemistry is a funny thing and this team has seemed to come together at the right time. I only know about the tradition of TC not much about this years team, but in sports sometimes the stars seem to align at the right times for a team that no one predicted. I just believe this is JB's year nothin more just my opinion

that is true. one year jb was 2-8 and lost most of its starters. the next year jb was 13-1 and missed out on the boro by 21 points, 14 of which were off desperation interceptions in the fourth. nothing but chemistry made that team successful and it was not expected at all.

I never thought they would get this far either and they do seem to be playing their best ball ,at the right time. Anything is possible ,this is Highschool football. Ilike you're honesty

I never thought they would get this far either and they do seem to be playing their best ball ,at the right time. Anything is possible ,this is Highschool football. Ilike you're honesty

No need not to be we all are just expressing opinions just some are more vocal than others. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

44, your right about that..past is the past. we're in a new era now. (you might have heard). you can count on TC to bring it. nothing flashy. not our style, we're just gona line up smashmouth you for 4 Qtrs ( you can count on that)..It's Simple, all JB's has to do is stop it. (Has not been done yet). be sure to tripple snap those chin-straps, and tell moma to stay at home. Somethings a-coming for ya Friday and it aint gona be pretty. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Jo Byrns don't like it pretty! Bring all you got!