Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

Has JB got a kicking game? It may be the difference in whether they score or not. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Just don't be trying no trick plays /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> @#$%

they have no kicking game..if you mean field goals, when i was at the Jo Byrns vs wayne county game, we were talking to some of the Jo Byrns fans and they said he probably couldnt make a field goal 12 yards away.(on the 2) they kick the ball off well though, and i havnt really seen them punt.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked at the Jo Byrns roster, it don't look like they match up very well. They have a few big guys ,overall sixe is pretty small. I think they will have a tough time getting the Trousdale offence off the field.

JBS HAS SOME GOOD ATHLETES AND AS A TEAM HAVE MADE STRIVES TOWARD IMPROVEMENT. THEY HAVE PLAYED THEIR BEST BALL SINCE THE PLAYOFFS STARTED. LET'S BE HONEST TC IS AN ELITE PROGRAM AND WITH WHAT 5 OR 6 STATE TITLES. JBS HAS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO SEE WHERE THEY ARE IN RELATION TO THE BEST 1A PROGAM IN THE LAST 3O YEARS OR SO. HOPEFULLY, THEY WILL SHOCK A LOT OF PEOPLE. THIS IS THE BATTLE OF DIFFERENT PROGRAMS. JBS HAS HAD ITS BEST RUN OF SUCCESS THE LAST FOUR YEARS VERSUS A SIMPLY SUPER PROGRAM. WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE AT JBS IN A FEW YEARS IS TO BE MENTIONED IN THE SAME BREATH AS TROUSDALE COUNTY. FRIDAY MAY BE WHEN IT BEGINS--PS I CAN REMEMBER THE 89 AND 90 WHIPPINGS COACH SATTERFIELD AND THE YELLOW JACKETS PUT ON JBS. I WANT TO THANK THEM BECAUSE IT COULD HAVE BEEN ALOT WORSE

JBS HAS SOME GOOD ATHLETES AND AS A TEAM HAVE MADE STRIVES TOWARD IMPROVEMENT. THEY HAVE PLAYED THEIR BEST BALL SINCE THE PLAYOFFS STARTED. LET'S BE HONEST TC IS AN ELITE PROGRAM AND WITH WHAT 5 OR 6 STATE TITLES. JBS HAS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO SEE WHERE THEY ARE IN RELATION TO THE BEST 1A PROGAM IN THE LAST 3O YEARS OR SO. HOPEFULLY, THEY WILL SHOCK A LOT OF PEOPLE. THIS IS THE BATTLE OF DIFFERENT PROGRAMS. JBS HAS HAD ITS BEST RUN OF SUCCESS THE LAST FOUR YEARS VERSUS A SIMPLY SUPER PROGRAM. WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE AT JBS IN A FEW YEARS IS TO BE MENTIONED IN THE SAME BREATH AS TROUSDALE COUNTY. FRIDAY MAY BE WHEN IT BEGINS--PS I CAN REMEMBER THE 89 AND 90 WHIPPINGS COACH SATTERFIELD AND THE YELLOW JACKETS PUT ON JBS. I WANT TO THANK THEM BECAUSE IT COULD HAVE BEEN ALOT WORSE

thats a nice post but you don't have to yell. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

they have no kicking game..if you mean field goals, when i was at the Jo Byrns vs wayne county game, we were talking to some of the Jo Byrns fans and they said he probably couldnt make a field goal 12 yards away.(on the 2) they kick the ball off well though, and i havnt really seen them punt.

no need to punt if u score /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

thats a nice post but you don't have to yell. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

hey snoball he doesnt mean to yell he gots the bad eye thand works better for him if he types in caps /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

yep thats kinda what i was gtting at with that little comment!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> tanks chango /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I looked at the Jo Byrns roster, it don't look like they match up very well. They have a few big guys ,overall sixe is pretty small. I think they will have a tough time getting the Trousdale offence off the field.

You're right, JB doesn't have a lot of size. They've had to rely on their technique, quickness, & depth. They also tackle very well so that's gonna help them too. Size hasn't been an issue for JB in several years. Now if TC has a size advantage and can match JB in technique, quickness, & depth then it could be tough for JB to have success.

JBHS will shock everyone if they make this a game. This Trousdale team is one of the better ones the east has put out in the last few years and the teams from the east have handled the teams from the west for the last few years. Not just in A but in all classes, Maryville, Smyrna, Riverdale, Knox Fulton ...etc. The last time we had an actual game for a state championship in single A was when FCS threw six picks and still should have won against JCS. And yes busted knuckles, you made up for it later. The point being, I and many others wont be surprised if this is a blowout. However ive eaten a good bit of crow this year so we'll see what happens.

JBHS will shock everyone if they make this a game. This Trousdale team is one of the better ones the east has put out in the last few years and the teams from the east have handled the teams from the west for the last few years. Not just in A but in all classes, Maryville, Smyrna, Riverdale, Knox Fulton ...etc. The last time we had an actual game for a state championship in single A was when FCS threw six picks and still should have won against JCS. And yes busted knuckles, you made up for it later. The point being, I and many others wont be surprised if this is a blowout. However ive eaten a good bit of crow this year so we'll see what happens.

riverdale and smyrna are both around murfreesboro, therefore there in middle tennessee. not east.