Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

Well it's a tough pill to swallow...to get this far and come up short. We're unbelievably happy and so very proud of our team for what they've accomplished this year but it's a little bitter sweet. I guess the good thing is we've got a real nice taste of what it's like so we really know what we're working for now. I felt like we held our own against TC but it's one thing to hold you're own and another thing to actually beat em. I felt like things were about to go our way in the 3rd when we FINALLY got a stop and then went down and tied it up but it never did quite come full circle. I guess the main thing it did was earn a little more respect from the East (14-14 going into the 4th quarter). TC was no doubt the better team though so congrats on another championship! There's one thing for sure though...we didn't lose the party! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> JB is here to stay and we'll be back!

Tush and Put it was good to meet y'all...snoball=George Jones. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the TROUSDALE COUNTY YELLOW JACKETS guys you did it everthing you worked so hard for has paid off in a big way STATE CHAMPS way to guys.Congrats to Coach KEVIN CREASY you are a great Coach and have a heck of a STAFF.Way to go guys.I gotta give it up to all the Jackets,Big congrats to Mr.Tecola Seay you were not going to be denied /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Way to go Tecola you are the Real Deal.Mr.Austin Dillon two key interseptions when the Jackets needed them most what can I say you the MAN dog way to go /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />. To every guy on the line O and D all the DB's heck everybody yall did it ENJOY it guys yall EARNED IT!!! Now I gotta give it up to the JO BYRNS RED DEVILS you guys were outstanding a great team with a very good Coach #44 you are definitly a HOSS heck of a back hard nosed tough to bring down ,Man yalls Oline big mean and nasty hats off to you guys on a great year nothing to hang your heads about. I do believe you will be back next year to challenge SP. The Devils are classy all the way, way to go guys. SENIOR JACKETS thank you for 4 great years of Fri.night lights you guys hung together and gave me and many more a lot of enjoyment watching you guys play your hearts out THANK YOU. YOUNG JACKETS you all see what it takes to get to the top enjoy this moment and savor the Victory, but be thinking about working hard to get back to the Boro and making more JACKET HISTORY it's up to you.GO JACKETS!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

tHANK'S MAN THAT MEAN'S ALOT AND LOL WHOEVER SAID #44 WOULD NOT HAVE ANY YRD'S I THINK I WAS TOLD 126YDRS RUSHIN,, AND 16 TACKEL'S TELL HIM I COULD OWN HIS HOUSE HIS DOG CAR WIFE AND EVERYTHING HE OWN'S /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

tHANK'S MAN THAT MEAN'S ALOT AND LOL WHOEVER SAID #44 WOULD NOT HAVE ANY YRD'S I THINK I WAS TOLD 126YDRS RUSHIN,, AND 16 TACKEL'S TELL HIM I COULD OWN HIS HOUSE HIS DOG CAR WIFE AND EVERYTHING HE OWN'S /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I admit I was wrong and that kid did run the ball very well...I give credit where it is due and he was a good hard-nose runner...but with that being said that Gold comes back to TC BABY!!!

Hey logger your welcome buddy JB is classy all the way I saw Jb players extending hands to help TC players up you can't coach that, nothing but class every team should learn from it.As far as #44 I meant every word a HOSS I knew after he took the first snap 20+yds that the Jackets would have to tighten up their chin straps,son he's a heck of a back. Will JB be losing any of the Oline if he running behind the same line next year i'm thinking Mr.Football.Congrats on a great season and I wish nothing less than the best for the JB RED DEVILS.

Hey logger your welcome buddy JB is classy all the way I saw Jb players extending hands to help TC players up you can't coach that, nothing but class every team should learn from it.As far as #44 I meant every word a HOSS I knew after he took the first snap 20+yds that the Jackets would have to tighten up their chin straps,son he's a heck of a back. Will JB be losing any of the Oline if he running behind the same line next year i'm thinking Mr.Football.Congrats on a great season and I wish nothing less than the best for the JB RED DEVILS.

yea thay loseing a few of them #44 is jr 34 is a sophmore thay tell me the qb little bro which was a freshmen this yr is quite a bit better,,,,,and yes jb does have class and really appreciate yall noticeing that thay are fine young men and it seem like a really good sportsmanship game for the most and congrat's to yall there at tc /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> so tall me what we gonna do now no fri, night light's man this stink's

Tonights game was a great one, and showed that the west has a strong contender for the gold ball over the next few years. #44 is a stud and should produce big numbers next season. I bet some scouts were writing his name down. #66 on the line was a hoss to. Jo Byrns seemed to have a good game plan, but seemed to be a little weak on the corners when Trousdale ran the ball to the outside and turnovers will kill you against a good team. #5 for Trousdale I heard is a junior and if so will be hard to handle next season. What kind of attention is the kicker for Trousdale getting. I heard Carson Newman, and Georgia Southern. He connected from the 40 yard line at half time and it probably would have been good from the 45. He looks like he could kick for a big D1 school. Does anyone have any information on him?

Who needs Murphy Fair,the ole muff told you what it would be,only missed it by 3 points. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

you didn't let me down all year muff. you're the 12th man in my book. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

moto24, sorry bud i got to the game late and didn't know where everybody was going to be. i would have been useless for conversation anyways. i was as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs! what a great game, jo byrns brought it all. they reminded me of the first time i fought apollo. i see GREAT things for jo byrns in sequals to come!!!

welcome back to the top jackets!!!

great job coaches, great job TEAM!!

i'm just a singer...

a natural born guitar ringer...

kind of a clinger...to sad ole songs!!!!!!

Well it's a tough pill to swallow...to get this far and come up short. We're unbelievably happy and so very proud of our team for what they've accomplished this year but it's a little bitter sweet. I guess the good thing is we've got a real nice taste of what it's like so we really know what we're working for now. I felt like we held our own against TC but it's one thing to hold you're own and another thing to actually beat em. I felt like things were about to go our way in the 3rd when we FINALLY got a stop and then went down and tied it up but it never did quite come full circle. I guess the main thing it did was earn a little more respect from the East (14-14 going into the 4th quarter). TC was no doubt the better team though so congrats on another championship! There's one thing for sure though...we didn't lose the party! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> JB is here to stay and we'll be back!

Tush and Put it was good to meet y'all...snoball=George Jones. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

congradulations tc. thank you seniors for four years of great memories. the one thig i've noticed about this years team is when you get down or things get close you have always stepped it up a notch, that is the sign of a champion and champions you are. jo-byrns CLASS!!!! heckuva offenseive line, whipped our butts for 3 qtrs. ashenbraner has great feet and good eyes. players, fans, are one class act. i expect to see you back there again next year. good luck to program and whole community. yellow jackets, you guys don't know how proud you make us. thank you each and every one. i am so proud to be a part of this little creekbank community.

yea thay loseing a few of them #44 is jr 34 is a sophmore thay tell me the qb little bro which was a freshmen this yr is quite a bit better,,,,,and yes jb does have class and really appreciate yall noticeing that thay are fine young men and it seem like a really good sportsmanship game for the most and congrat's to yall there at tc /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> so tall me what we gonna do now no fri, night light's man this stink's

Man I know it me and my ol buddy was talking about the same thing on the way home.No more football on Fri nights I am can't hardly wait for spring practice.I guess we could go roll that Putz butchies yard lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I'm just kidding.