Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea you are so sad that those names would flatter you. I am sure you are accustom to much worse. The only one bowin at the end of the night will be the TC players when they see their season was all for nothing. And just so the TC fans know don't tske any offense here I just don't like this Shady guy.

You don't like me? Well.... I hate to tell ya, but if you wanna kick my arse....You gonna have to get in line. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ugh not enough JB fans on here. I will call it a night for now untill this gets a lil more even. Maybe by then all you TC fans will be off the booze and dope by then and actually make some sense. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Run Forrest Run /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

After Friday Night ya'll will be on the booze and dope....talking about What coulda been. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I like the picture but it's entries like this that makes people look like there on Dope!

Call me shallow but what in the crap does this have to do with TC whipping Jo Byrns

After reading some of these post I felt like Ricky Bobby when he was wondering what to do with his hands during an interview. I feel like this painting goes well in this room.