Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many games have you watched TC play this year? Wait.... I'll answer that for you NONE!!

Jo Burnt WILL NOT MOVE THE BALL! And if Jo Burnt don't have a good punter the score could get real ugly. It will look like 11 against 5 out there. You been living in the weak,weak West too long. Playing a muffin schedule, and in the muffin side of the bracket is really holding JBurnt football down. Maybe ya'll could talk your Coach into scheduling some quality opponents next season. I mean dang ya'll lost to Cascade. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

yall this guy is not from jb he said in a post that jb had the best defense thay had played

Jo Byrns didn't exactly get into the title game by bein a creampuff team. I guess a person with half a brain could see that so you not understanding makes perfect sense. And the only one stroking an ego on here is you. Sadly your ego is of no importance so I am not phased. And the only thing i'm worried about Friday is you not bein here so I can shove a Jo Byrns win in your face. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ill be there 50 yard line trust me if JB beats TC ill eat my crow gladly but when TC wins you will eat your crow along with everybody else

thats ok wess i noticed you took you were from portland off ur profile to ashamed to admit that so u like the tc bandwagon

we'll can't argue how that looks but I noticed I was the only one who filled in location so I tooker off.

BUT I was born and raised in TC played from 87-90 still bleed pruple and gold, still proud, and still CHAMPS!

I was playing the last two times these two teams played if you won't respect you have to earn it and no one has earned it until bring home the Gold. that's what every team in the state sets out to do. anything less was just a GOOOOD season.

and I'm not embarrassed to be from Portland now, but that did look bad huh?

How many games have you watched TC play this year? Wait.... I'll answer that for you NONE!!

Jo Burnt WILL NOT MOVE THE BALL! And if Jo Burnt don't have a good punter the score could get real ugly. It will look like 11 against 5 out there. You been living in the weak,weak West too long. Playing a muffin schedule, and in the muffin side of the bracket is really holding JBurnt football down. Maybe ya'll could talk your Coach into scheduling some quality opponents next season. I mean dang ya'll lost to Cascade. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Your a real idiot you know that? An idiot who thinks he is someone who magically knows what I have seen. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> For one we did not lose to Cascade because that would be losing to ourselves /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Second I HAVE WATCHED FILM ON TC!! So you can back on in that aspect as well. And as for the creampuff side of the bracket I wish someone would get you off them drugs cuz gosh dang the stuff comin outta yo mouth is CRAZY! Your sad dude and I will enjoy watching the whole TC fan base weep at the hands of defeat. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

we'll can't argue how that looks but I noticed I was the only one who filled in location so I tooker off.

BUT I was born and raised in TC played from 87-90 still bleed pruple and gold, still proud, and still CHAMPS!

I was playing the last two times these two teams played if you won't respect you have to earn it and no one has earned it until bring home the Gold. that's what every team in the state sets out to do. anything less was just a GOOOOD season.

and I'm not embarrassed to be from Portland now, but that did look bad huh?

thats cool man so u played on that team that whooped our arse in89-90. the portland thing i cant blame u i moved here myself 6 yrs ago but nothing to be ashamed of.

Ill be there 50 yard line trust me if JB beats TC ill eat my crow gladly but when TC wins you will eat your crow along with everybody else

If I'm wrong I'll be a man and admit it. I'll still meet ya there. Look for a Big Ben jersey and a vols hat. Ppl forget that this is a board for opinions. IDK why everyone gets so worked up. But, yea if i'm wrong ill admit it and meet ya.