Oneida in 09

remade28

It is reasonable to knock that number down to about 5 or 6 applicants I would think. Of course, I don't really know, but I would doubt that 19 individuals will be interviewed. There are a lot of good coaches that go through this process and Oneida is certainly a traditionally interesting position. Boy, has Coach Lambert accidently opened up a can of worms! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The fit must be good to maintain our current level of success. I'm sure the players eagerly await the decision too. I still think Coach Brew is the front runner, but that is entirely a guess. Rumor out of Knoxville is Coach Fulmer is a NO GO......apparently he has seen too much orange over the years and is beginning to not like that color any more! (see Champ color does mean something!) Everything is spectulation over the next little while, I guess we are all going to find out soon enough. Oskie......what is your honest opinion about Marsh as a coach? Can the Nature Boy coach as well as he posts? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Looks like we need a little "Gold Dust" with this one!

Kazimoto

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is reasonable to knock that number down to about 5 or 6 applicants I would think. Of course, I don't really know, but I would doubt that 19 individuals will be interviewed. There are a lot of good coaches that go through this process and Oneida is certainly a traditionally interesting position. Boy, has Coach Lambert accidently opened up a can of worms! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The fit must be good to maintain our current level of success. I'm sure the players eagerly await the decision too. I still think Coach Brew is the front runner, but that is entirely a guess. Rumor out of Knoxville is Coach Fulmer is a NO GO......apparently he has seen too much orange over the years and is beginning to not like that color any more! (see Champ color does mean something!) Everything is spectulation over the next little while, I guess we are all going to find out soon enough. Oskie......what is your honest opinion about Marsh as a coach? Can the Nature Boy coach as well as he posts? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Looks like we need a little "Gold Dust" with this one!

Kazimoto

I have heard that Mr. Flair was offered the job. The money was right but Oneida couldn't afford to turn the press box into a penthouse so the two sides could not reach an agreement!

I have heard that Mr. Flair was offered the job. The money was right but Oneida couldn't afford to turn the press box into a penthouse so the two sides could not reach an agreement!

whooooooooo the offer was made smashmouth but in the end the board didn't think that stylin & profilin up and down the sidelines in orange sequins was quite right for the program. and the tssaa hasn't approved the figure four leg lock as a legal tackle whooooooooo . but brother I'm here to tell ya the name I heard has ties to oneida(even coached here once upon a time) he has at least 4 gold rings brother whooooooooooo.and is looking to be the head man somewhere. whoooooooooooooo. lynn camp ky /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" hmmm. whoooooooo its not wampler wampler not the sausage just a big hunk of bologna is it?!?!? whoooooooooooooooooooo /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> kaz i have an image of champ in spandex thanks for my new nightmare! whoooooooooooooo. the ol nature boy is coming off the top rope brother whoooooooooooo!!!

You lost me at Lynn Camp, Flair! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Usually you get your points across while stylin' and profilin'......that's just how you roll, bro. Wampler......? Now I know he couldn't have any rings unless he got them out of the nickel slots! Have you been to dinner with Mickey Rourke, dude? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> This is a very important hire right now because the program is on the upswing......wouldn't think it would take too much to topple player moral. Be very careful with what is out there, some candidates promise glitter and deliver squat!!! May not nessacerily be a bad coach....maybe just a bad fit.

Kazitoro

I would think that the new coach you guys get would maybe need to be a little more offensive minded. I mean, your defense was great, but your offense really lacked. And you guys had the kids to do a lot of different things. I am a Cumberland Gap fan, so I got a pretty good idea since we played you guys the past two years. I know I always went home sayin, wow, those guys would be great runnin the kind of stuff our guys do. But hey, whatever works. I'm glad we get to keep playin you all though, it's a good game every time!! Best of luck to you on your coaching search!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

whooooooooo the offer was made smashmouth but in the end the board didn't think that stylin & profilin up and down the sidelines in orange sequins was quite right for the program. and the tssaa hasn't approved the figure four leg lock as a legal tackle whooooooooo . but brother I'm here to tell ya the name I heard has ties to oneida(even coached here once upon a time) he has at least 4 gold rings brother whooooooooooo.and is looking to be the head man somewhere. whoooooooooooooo. lynn camp ky /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" hmmm. whoooooooo its not wampler wampler not the sausage just a big hunk of bologna is it?!?!? whoooooooooooooooooooo /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> kaz i have an image of champ in spandex thanks for my new nightmare! whoooooooooooooo. the ol nature boy is coming off the top rope brother whoooooooooooo!!!

Holy Resume Batman! A fist full of rings is deffinately an attention grabber. I havn't heard that name. I agree with Kaz though. The fit has to be right. Got to get someone stay for a while and bring some long term stability to the program. Posting closes this Friday...then the clock really starts ticking!

Holy Resume Batman! A fist full of rings is deffinately an attention grabber. I havn't heard that name. I agree with Kaz though. The fit has to be right. Got to get someone stay for a while and bring some long term stability to the program. Posting closes this Friday...then the clock really starts ticking!

whooooooooo. the nature boy has got to learn to puncuate /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> and spell. the 5 rings is from tn. the champ knows who i'm talkin about. the lynn camp ky & wampler thing was a joke so don't take that one serious. whoooooooooo..

whooooooooo. the nature boy has got to learn to puncuate /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> and spell. the 5 rings is from tn. the champ knows who i'm talkin about. the lynn camp ky & wampler thing was a joke so don't take that one serious. whoooooooooo..

Yeah, man...As 17 time world champion I knew you were serious about the Man with the Golden Rings. That's some serious hardware. Pretty cool he would take a look our way. I still like Brewster but I dont know who all is applying. You can take my vote and 2 bucks and get a gallon of gas....That's bout it. I dont want to wish my time away but I hope this week flies by.

I would think that the new coach you guys get would maybe need to be a little more offensive minded. I mean, your defense was great, but your offense really lacked. And you guys had the kids to do a lot of different things. I am a Cumberland Gap fan, so I got a pretty good idea since we played you guys the past two years. I know I always went home sayin, wow, those guys would be great runnin the kind of stuff our guys do. But hey, whatever works. I'm glad we get to keep playin you all though, it's a good game every time!! Best of luck to you on your coaching search!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Man, yall had a bull of QB last year. That kid was tough as nails and could sling the ball. Looking forward to the game this year too. Yall have some big strong players and you guys have some the best smack talkers on Coach T! Should be fun.

It seems like it takes a few years to get an offense up and going in HS....its usually the blown blocking assignemnts that kill ya. Really important to get a coach in now, before spring practice. This senior class has alot of experience and talent. Could be pretty dangerous in a number of simple offensive set. Just a lot of if's right now.