Graves County Holiday Classic

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Luck winning against Graves.....It will be hard for anybody to beat them only because of the 8 on 5 factor....

Brandon Smith, not being 100% in this tourney has hurt the Rebs for sure.....For some reason just can't hold on to a lead.....Two games that they definitely should have won....Hopefully they will come out and win these last two.....It was nice to see a few of the Sophomores stepping up in the second game....Brady York, who hasn't played much all year, comes in and hits a big three at the end of the game...I think he ended up with 8.....I think a few of them have earned some extra PT this tourney.....

Good luck against Heath tonight!!

GO REBELS!!!

I'll give you 5 reasons...

1...Missed Free Throws

2...Turnovers

3...Rebounds

4...Brandon Smith being hurt.....Brady Boucher being hurt

5...Poor 4th qtr shot selection

Wow, what happened? Did Stone get in foul trouble? Were they not hitting their shots? I can't believe they were that bad...I heard they looked less than fantastic on Saturday, but 30 points???

Just being honest here..Stone Memorial isn't that good..

I would say playing at Graves...1) yes they got in foul trouble and 2) yes they were not hitting shots...

Allen County-Scottsville defeated Stone Memorial for 7th place tonite 74-49......Stone played without #15 Fox who looked to be sick.....

Obion Central defeated University Heights for 5th place 54-47.....

OC improves to 9-5 on the year...

Allen County and Stone had the two best records entering this tournament....

Heath was playing Lone Oak for 3rd place and Covington was to play the host school Graves County at 9 PM for the championship.....

Allen County-Scottsville defeated Stone Memorial for 7th place tonite 74-49......Stone played without #15 Fox who looked to be sick.....

Obion Central defeated University Heights for 5th place 54-47.....

OC improves to 9-5 on the year...

Allen County and Stone had the two best records entering this tournament....

Heath was playing Lone Oak for 3rd place and Covington was to play the host school Graves County at 9 PM for the championship.....

yes fox was sick but thats two back to back blow outs...i bet ol coach buck wasnt to pleased

yes fox was sick but thats two back to back blow outs...i bet ol coach buck wasnt to pleased

He probably wasn't.....I was impressed the way he handled it though...He didn't fly off the handle and show out and berate his players....He continued to teach his kids and coached throughout the entire game even when his team fell behind by 30+ points....