Sept. 11 open

Sept. 18 at Grace Academy

Sept. 25 at Notre Dame

Oct. 2 David Brainerd

Oct. 9 South Pittsburg

Oct. 16 open

Oct. 23 Marion County

Oct. 30 at Copper Basin

Also, Signal Mountain and Friendship Christian are supposedly in on 2 of the open dates, just not sure which ones.

Gonna be a loss on Oct. 23 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BB had a great run in 2008.Should be good again in 2009.Good luck to the Bucs.

The bucs dont lose alot but what they do lose will hurt alot. i beleive andrew crowe or andrew tallent will take over at QB for the bucs. crowe is experinced and can run, but tallent has a good arm and is also the punter. beasley, reed, and hood should compete for the running back spot with beasley being the featured back. It will be hard to replace webster and reece on both sides of the line. Who takes over for fullback and middle and outside backer for the bucs? The bucs should be good enough to finish with the same record next year if not better.

The bucs dont lose alot but what they do lose will hurt alot. i beleive andrew crowe or andrew tallent will take over at QB for the bucs. crowe is experinced and can run, but tallent has a good arm and is also the punter. beasley, reed, and hood should compete for the running back spot with beasley being the featured back. It will be hard to replace webster and reece on both sides of the line. Who takes over for fullback and middle and outside backer for the bucs? The bucs should be good enough to finish with the same record next year if not better.

Hayden played a lot of fullback this year. I assume he will be the starter. He also plays LB.

I have none as of yet.

You folks know that Paul Johnson had to learn his offense from someone. Or, it could be the other way around, Sometimes I forget, at my age I can only remember about eight plays that ever really worked, the rest were just for show. Who said that, I said that.

You folks know that Paul Johnson had to learn his offense from someone. Or, it could be the other way around, Sometimes I forget, at my age I can only remember about eight plays that ever really worked, the rest were just for show. Who said that, I said that.

Does anyone have any word if we ever picked up the 10th game.

Hayden played a lot of fullback this year. I assume he will be the starter. He also plays LB.

hayden delivers a good hit but i think he plays dfensive tackle mainly because he lacks speed for linebacker. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> or they could do a fullback by comitee like they did last year with emery,compton, and meadows. I think devin caldwell and vincente jordan might be playing defensive tackle next year. Both have exceptional size and are strong.