Boyd Buc 2009

reaction

How will the Bucs do in the new 2A? Losing Webster,Hughes, Emery, and Gilley will hurt. We have a good core of players coming back. I assume Ben Beasley will be the feature back, and he is a very good one. The line will still be a good one. If anyone has our schedule post it. I heard our non region games are notre dame, south pitt, marion co, and friendship christian. I am glad we still have marion and south pitt on our schedule.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BBS has a very good incomming freshman class comming in. They went undefeated in MS. But thats a couple year down the road before they can impact on the team. I feel the offense line will be the biggest ? to fill, 63 & 55 will be very hard to replace. Buc has a freshman RB that is very tallented #24 this year, that should help Beasley.

This is what the paper had

Boyd Buchanan Bucs

Aug. 21 Chattanooga Christian

Aug. 28 open

Sept. 4 Silverdale Baptist

Sept. 11 open

Sept. 18 at Grace Academy

Sept. 25 at Notre Dame

Oct. 2 David Brainerd

Oct. 9 South Pittsburg

Oct. 16 open

Oct. 23 Marion County

Oct. 30 at Copper Basin

Also, Signal Mountain and Friendship Christian are supposedly in on 2 of the open dates, just not sure which ones.

Congrats to the Bucs on a great season! Sorry we (CAK)will not be playing anytime soon, sounds like the scheduling just didn't work out. Thought this was starting to be a nice little rivalry. Would have liked to seen you play Alcoa. I thought Boyd had the best OL we saw all year. Good luck to #2 ( I believe thats his number) next season. I coached him in Knoxville and know his family well. I'm sure he will be an asset to your team if he can avoid the injury bug.

I found out tonight that FC is not going to happen.

Hmm how come? I was looking forward to playing them again. Had some decent games with them when we were in 1A on our way to the title games.

Yee Haw Reaction, Mckenzie Is Now Back In 2A! Maybe We Can Compete Enough To Finally Meet! Good Luck To BOYD! And Be Safe My Friend.

I hope we make it to the boro also one year so we can square off. Only time will tell. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />