Boyd Buc 2009

reaction

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyd will dominate that Muffin district next season. It doesn't look like they have any competition at all. They are getting ready to run off a LARGE number of consecutive district wins playing against those teams they will be playing against. It is a good thing they have scheduled some quality non district games to help get ready for the playoffs.

Boyd will dominate that Muffin district next season. It doesn't look like they have any competition at all. They are getting ready to run off a LARGE number of consecutive district wins playing against those teams they will be playing against. It is a good thing they have scheduled some quality non district games to help get ready for the playoffs.

Unless the rest of the district has new players come in they may not lose one in the next 4 years.Except for Copper Basin BBS playes all of the district teams in Middle school and they have only lost 2 games in the last 2 years.

They might not lose a District game but I don' t think they can get past the new 1A teams coming up to get to state. . . teams like. . .Friendship.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

http://images.coacht.com/boards_tennessee/...icons/icon8.gif

haha yea real funny till next year when all 11 players will be begging to come off the field

They might not lose a District game but I don' t think they can get past the new 1A teams coming up to get to state. . . teams like. . .Friendship.

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> , you got stop, quit dogging fcs so bad. they're a good program

I thought that Will Hodge looked good at times when he played defense at tackle. I think he is #51. I heard he has not played football very long so he will only get better. He has good speed but needs to hit the weight room hard.

hodge needs to get bigger but last year was his first year i think and he had a good year filling in for people. I think 57 plays middle lb so he could play there with unger if unger stays there. Seth Roy played some dtackle too so it will be interesting to see meadows, roy, hodge, and others competing for the 2 tackle spots

I think 57 is Trey Johnson he has good speed just has to find the ball.

he has good closing speed once he finds it. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Unger did really good in the spring at defensive end and then he started playing there and at middle linebacker during the season. I saw he had a boot on his foot at the last game, you know how he got hurt buc55?