AAA in Shelby County

Dragonmaster

I saw this team play Houston in December, they are for real. They are real young at the guard spot, but get great post play. Their bigs know how to rebound the ball. If only they had a coach?

Good young team, I think they will finish 3rd in their district behind Millington & Bartlett.

Camile Alberson (soph)

Ariel Hearn (fresh)

Christyn Hopper (fresh)

Rachel Oaks (soph)

Look for good things to come from this squad in the future.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good young team, I think they will finish 3rd in their district behind Millington & Bartlett.

Camile Alberson (soph)

Ariel Hearn (fresh)

Christyn Hopper (fresh)

Rachel Oaks (soph)

Look for good things to come from this squad in the future.

I've seen Ariel Hearn in AAU gyms since she was teeny. She's special.

I can't see Arlington beating Millington or Bartlett, I think if they play Bolton again, Bolton will win. But all of these teams have a good amount of seniors (or at least ones that are major contributors). I'm going to predict after this year that Arlington will be the new powerhouse in 14AAA.

Houston (6-3), Overton (7-2), White Station (6-3), Ridgeway (7-3) are knocking each other around. With Houston and Overton playing this Friday for the district lead (Overton is currently in 1st).

As the season draws to an end, this district certainly won't be decided until their district tournament.

Central is rolling threw their district and unless they total collapse, nothing will change.

Bartlett and Millington are fighting for the top spot in their district, with Millington taking rd 1. Rd 2 takes place Feb. 6 @ Millington. Arlington has gain controlled of third place in the district.

We are getting to the point of the season, everyone is waiting for. How will it turn out?

Time will tell......

Tick...Tick...Tick...

Get ya /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> ready!

Houston (6-3), Overton (7-2), White Station (6-3), Ridgeway (7-3) are knocking each other around. With Houston and Overton playing this Friday for the district lead (Overton is currently in 1st).

As the season draws to an end, this district certainly won't be decided until their district tournament.

Central is rolling threw their district and unless they total collapse, nothing will change.

Bartlett and Millington are fighting for the top spot in their district, with Millington taking rd 1. Rd 2 takes place Feb. 6 @ Millington. Arlington has gain controlled of third place in the district.

We are getting to the point of the season, everyone is waiting for. How will it turn out?

Time will tell......

Tick...Tick...Tick...

Get ya /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> ready!

Giving Overton another look at us (Ridgeway) during the Finch Classic was a BIIIIG mistake! We won that battle for that game, but we lost the district game war /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" I don't know why we fell into that trap.

Houston beats White Station, White Station beats Millington, Millington beats Bartlett and Bartlett beats Houston??¦??¦ Clear as mud!

Hummmm??¦??¦ should be an interesting post season in West Tennessee??¦??¦..

Get ya popcorn ready: /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Houston beats White Station, White Station beats Millington, Millington beats Bartlett and Bartlett beats Houston??¦??¦ Clear as mud!

Hummmm??¦??¦ should be an interesting post season in West Tennessee??¦??¦..

Get ya popcorn ready: /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Who beat CENTRAL? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Who beat CENTRAL? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Like the old timers use to say: Quit smelling yourself fed123??¦.. you will have ample opportunity to TRULY prove your dominance in post season (LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> )??¦.. get ya popcorn ready /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Whitney Young (Chicago) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> lol...

Seriously, Central is the creme of the crop!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Time will tell about the postseason.

But RIGHT NOW... THEY ARE THE CREME OF THE CROP......

Tick...Tick...Tick...

pop,pop,pop,pop...... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Giving Overton another look at us (Ridgeway) during the Finch Classic was a BIIIIG mistake! We won that battle for that game, but we lost the district game war /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" I don't know why we fell into that trap.

Ridgeway still has the district tournament. Maybe some adjustment can be made then......

This tick tock popcorn thing is getting old. LOL /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

COULDN'T AGREE MORE!! It's all over the place...enough is enough!!!

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

COULDN'T AGREE MORE!! It's all over the place...enough is enough!!!

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Only when it's finished.

Tick..tick...Tick

Get ya /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> ready!!!

If ya got High Cholesterol don't worry about!!!