Hassell ranked state's best

Indian

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL no girls from Gibson Co on it?? That's a joke. Two or three of the Lady Pioneers could beat half of these girls one on one anyday!

You are so right!!!!... Someone needs to tell him he needs to come down and watch GC play a few games... then his list would change... I would not take anything away from any of the girls listed... but credit should be given where credit is due...

Heather Butler, Gibson Co., will go either to a Mid-Major D1 or go to Union and be a 4 time NAIA All-American just like Kaitlin Dudley from Gibson Co. is on her way to doing.

Heather Griffin, Gibson Co., one of the best and the strongest post players around. I have YET to see anyone dominate her in the post.

I'm not even going to look at that list again. I laughed when I saw no GC girls on there.

The only thing that I am saying.. is that how can someone have a list.. that says that these are the top players to play college ball.. when they haven't seen all the players... but I do understand that you can't see them all... but you shouldn't make a post.. that says... "BEST PLAYERS"... what makes a good player a better player is TEAM work... you need others on the team that make the main players even better... Gibson County has a deeper team.... than I have seen in a long time... and I've seen alot of teams...

PLEASE!!!!! Don't start this again this year. If your good one day, then let your actions on the court do your talking.

There are many,many good middle school players but it doesn't translate into a good high school player. Give it time and give it a rest!! On the other hand, Icelyn has developed into a very good player and deserves the attention she is getting.

Why do 13 year olds always type in caps? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

MR.OR MRS. PLEASE,LET ME TELL YOU THIS,I WISH I COULD LET MY ACTIONS ON THE COURT DO MY TALKING,BUT WHEN YOU ARE 48 YRS..OLD THAT IS HARD TO DO.I AM A FAN OF LEBANON SPORTS AND WILL COMMENT AS I PLEASE.WHETHER IT IS ABOUT ELIE,FOX OR WHOMEVER.DONT LET YOUR INNER MEANNESS COME OUT,THIS IS ALL IN FUN ABOUT GOOD PLAYERS AND TEAMS.BY THE WAY,I ALWAYS TEXT AND EMAIL IN CAPS,TIME SAVER.YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!