Hixson And CCS Who its Gone BE

hhscatcher3

Hahaha are you still upset about last yr?? That's cute. Obiously you know alot about Hixson but obviously not to much because you would know that I'm just a good friend of the Hilton family.

Moving on, The Sammy that got in a fight was another kid from Hixson not Sammy Pierce. And he got in a fight with another basketball player and he was suspended so stop pouting. I know who you are. haha

But This game is going to be awesome. I expect Cook and Hill to go at Andrew and Sammy, it's going to be intense. I'll go with Hixson being my alma mater. But it's a toss up.

Upset about last year?? Could you please explain this? If you know me then go ahead and mention my name. No worry hear. I know alot about Hixson since my daughter is an alum. It's o.k. Jonathan if everyone knows who you are. Keep up the good work. Three basketball players in fights this week. What is going on Jonathan? Administration picked a doozie of a coach didn't they. Andrew and Sammy can't get in foul trouble because no one on the bench can handle CCS guards. This game may be too big for the Boyd kid. Time will tell.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He stepped aside to do other things.

Salter stepped aside willingly just like Fulmer stepped aside willingly. Both were pressured from the ranks above.

This is how rumors get started. Just because someone steps down does not mean they were forced to do so. I'm sure the job was coach Salter's if he had wanted to continue with it. I think Coniglio is right. He simply stepped aside to do other things. Not everyone coaches until they retire.

This is how rumors get started. Just because someone steps down does not mean they were forced to do so. I'm sure the job was coach Salter's if he had wanted to continue with it. I think Coniglio is right. He simply stepped aside to do other things. Not everyone coaches until they retire.

I am very familar to the inside of this situation. I was a part of the program for many years and the truth is always not seen, This was comming before Coniglio was there, he might have been a freshman, but i believe he was still in 8 grade, not sure. This was happening in the 2004 and 2005 season and continued until the force out was unavoidable.

I am very familar to the inside of this situation. I was a part of the program for many years and the truth is always not seen, This was comming before Coniglio was there, he might have been a freshman, but i believe he was still in 8 grade, not sure. This was happening in the 2004 and 2005 season and continued until the force out was unavoidable.

True Statman. I know how the situation went down. He stepped down but he was basically forced to

Upset about last year?? Could you please explain this? If you know me then go ahead and mention my name. No worry hear. I know alot about Hixson since my daughter is an alum. It's o.k. Jonathan if everyone knows who you are. Keep up the good work. Three basketball players in fights this week. What is going on Jonathan? Administration picked a doozie of a coach didn't they. Andrew and Sammy can't get in foul trouble because no one on the bench can handle CCS guards. This game may be too big for the Boyd kid. Time will tell.

Lol this is fun. I'm going to show my boy Jono this, he'll get a kick out of it. I'm not going to mention your name cause it's a bit immature and actually to be honest IDK your first name. I'm not going to hide behind a screen name my name is Justin Duke and I graduated from Hixson with their older brother David. And it's interesting that "your daughter is an alumn" and thats the reason why you know so much. You must just be a devoted Hixson basketball fan, since you were at their Christmas tournament in Ravenwood (a few hours away) They need more fans like you. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> haha

But since we're for the same school I think we should be on the same side. I agree 100000%%% with what you said about how they cant get in foul trouble . . . and who knows about Randy your right his inexperience may be a factor.

Lol this is fun. I'm going to show my boy Jono this, he'll get a kick out of it. I'm not going to mention your name cause it's a bit immature and actually to be honest IDK your first name. I'm not going to hide behind a screen name my name is Justin Duke and I graduated from Hixson with their older brother David. And it's interesting that "your daughter is an alumn" and thats the reason why you know so much. You must just be a devoted Hixson basketball fan, since you were at their Christmas tournament in Ravenwood (a few hours away) They need more fans like you. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> haha

But since we're for the same school I think we should be on the same side. I agree 100000%%% with what you said about how they cant get in foul trouble . . . and who knows about Randy your right his inexperience may be a factor.

You still didn't answer my question explaining "still upset about last year?" Explain. It's o.k. Jonathan if you don't know my name to mention it. Go ahead and try anyway. If you get it I will just have to change it no big problem. My daughter graduated in 2003. She played for Coach Hull but Coach Eller helped her and other teammates with their skills when Coach Hull asked him to during practice. He knew the game and we are appreciative for his help. This is one of many reasons why I have stayed interested in Hixson basketball. Boys anyway. The girls have really gone down hill. But this is coming to an end after this group graduates. I did attend the Williamson County Invitational at Ravenwood because a good friend of mine's daughter played at Franklin. It was great to see Hixson there and Coach Eller and friends. I will be at CCS tonight also. Look for me and call me by my name. HAHA I just remembered this "JUSTIN DUKE" so be sure and share it with your boy Jono also. It always seems that when one of the Hilton's (which are Ball-all-day and alwaysballin1) get a foul or a technical then it is never their fault. (This was posted on Feb. 8, 2008 Hixson vs. Howard 3)

Seeing that CCS lost to Seq. Co. when everyone arouond thought that that would not have happened, I can see them getting a wakeup call and putting up impressive numbers against Hixson. CCS has too many talented players this season to lose district games on a regular basis. From what I have seen, I think that the team would be a lot better without the second season coach that they have, but coach or no coach, these kids can really play, should be an interesting game. I see CCS comming out on top though.

Statman, With you being a first year assistant coach at a new local high school, this is a certainly an unnecessary, and very unprofessional comment. It certainly appears the CCS coach did just a fine job by leading his team to a 19 point victory over Hixson.

Statman, no one really cares to hear your whining or attempts at running down another coach. If you have an issue with CCS, deal with it like a man and talk face to face instead of hiding behind these posts. I encourage you to enter posts with more maturity and discernment in the future. I am sure your head coach, who you represent, would expect nothing less. Hopeful!

Salter stepped aside willingly just like Fulmer stepped aside willingly. Both were pressured from the ranks above.

Well Salter may have but he does have the only state championship that has been won there in basketball. A little Trivia after watching the girls game can anyone tell me who the only coach that beat that team at CCS that year was?

Statman, With you being a first year assistant coach at a new local high school, this is a certainly an unnecessary, and very unprofessional comment. It certainly appears the CCS coach did just a fine job by leading his team to a 19 point victory over Hixson.

Statman, no one really cares to hear your whining or attempts at running down another coach. If you have an issue with CCS, deal with it like a man and talk face to face instead of hiding behind these posts. I encourage you to enter posts with more maturity and discernment in the future. I am sure your head coach, who you represent, would expect nothing less. Hopeful!

I am certainly not a coach. I am Matt Hisey, I was the previous manager between 2002-2005. I was very close to the situation and know all of the facts.