Upperman -v- Smith Co.

gatorbillmsu

I think SC might suprise the Bees a little bit. Not saying they will beat them, but they will be no sloutch, SC plays pretty hard. Bees by about 10-15 though. Good luck to Apple and the boys /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

hey there hotshot!! How are you doing?

Have you got me a Christmas present yet?

Hmmmmm.....may take some thinkin. You got any mace??? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I could bling out a manly mace case...free can of mace included /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Good luck to your team!!!

Hmmmmm.....may take some thinkin. You got any mace??? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I could bling out a manly mace case...free can of mace included /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Good luck to your team!!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Thanks. And good luck to yours also. It has gotten interesting already. But of course, the good folk down at JC came to our place on Tuesday, and it is always interesting when we get together.

Kind of like a family reunion of sorts. We even had the ugly stepsisters and the embarassing uncles in the gym for that game.

Good times!! Go Beees!