Prayers For Hickman County Boys Basketball Player

HCFlight

It saddens me to say that 6 '7' senior T.J. Lassiter of the Hickman County Bulldogs was killed in a car crash along with another former student last night after the basketball game with Wayne County. Please put both of these young men in your prayers as well as the Bulldog Basketball family

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It saddens me to say that 6 '7' senior T.J. Lassiter of the Hickman County Bulldogs was killed in a car crash along with another former student last night after the basketball game with Wayne County. Please put both of these young men in your prayers as well as the Bulldog Basketball family

So heartbreaking. This is why I pray so often for our students after a game. They're good kids, but they often don't have good judgement because of their youth.

May God give grace.

from Chattanooga

Our thoughts and prayers will be with both of the young men and their families as will they be with the HCHS players and coaches as they go through these hard times. May God be with you all in this time of sadness. May you turn to him for comfort and may God comfort you only as he can.

From all of us in Perry County

Harpeth prayers. So sad.

I have later found out that a cheerleader was driving and simply lost control of the vehicle and ran off the road and hit a tree. The cheerleader came out with minor physical injuries. There was also another young lady that was life lighted to Vanderbilt and is in the intensive care unit. The 2 young men were in the back seat.

It breaks my heart to read these stories My prayers goes out to all the families that lost a loved one and to the driver as things will be tough on her from now on I pray that she gets support from everyone and from the families as well as we know she is going to be in a tough spot and will be effected by this the rest of her life so my prayers also go out to her...as for the families My prayers go out to you as well

GOD BLESS