God smiles today

panfan

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by swamp:
Posted by QueenBee:

I thought it was Tom Landry...and that was a nasty nasty thing to do...but...God really smiles on the Browns...goodness...he brought them back to meeeeeeeeeeee... ;)

I'll never live this down. Corrected by QueenBee on the message boards... that's worse than losing to Midway.

;)

That can't be that bad swamp.

Posted by KevB1990:
Posted by swamp:
Posted by QueenBee:

I thought it was Tom Landry...and that was a nasty nasty thing to do...but...God really smiles on the Browns...goodness...he brought them back to meeeeeeeeeeee... :)

I'll never live this down. Corrected by QueenBee on the message boards... that's worse than losing to Midway.

:)

That can't be that bad swamp.

Okay, maybe not. Embarrassing though. Nothing would help me get over it like a big win against the Blue Devils, I guess....

;)

Posted by swamp:
Posted by QueenBee:

I thought it was Tom Landry...and that was a nasty nasty thing to do...but...God really smiles on the Browns...goodness...he brought them back to meeeeeeeeeeee... :rolleyes:

Queenie, when are the Browns moving to Carthage?

Well...we would need an airport for the plane to land in the middle of the night...and since Gore didn't get the vote for the Preident job...that ain't gonna happen...soooooooo...I don't believe they'll ever leave the mecca...the motherland... the homeland of all that is football...CLEVELAND!!!...well...except for Friday nights...then the mecca moves to Carthage!... :D

Hey Queen have you noticed how everyone calls you Queenie after I started the custom. No more Queen Bee. Next everyone will start calling you Queenie Baby!!!!! Who brought the solid gold jacket to Carthage. Nobody wore anything but black until I came. By the way the breezes are blowing off the Gulf. Man I love this place!!!

ruppsrunt(who wonders if The Bee knows where the quarterback for her favorite team went to college)

[Edited by ruppsrunt on 8-28-02 11:00A]

Posted by ie3:

God must be smiling! Afterall, we love this game, and He loves us. And by the way, if His eye is on the sparrow, surely He sees our happiness too!

Just remember to play the way that will make Him the most happy, with humbleness, always doing your best, and with sportsmanship. God bless you all, and good luck to all players, coaches, fans, and pedestrians :D around the games!

I agree with you 100%! Well said!

Posted by ruppsrunt:

Hey Queen have you noticed how everyone calls you Queenie after I started the custom. No more Queen Bee. Next everyone will start calling you Queenie Baby!!!!! Who brought the solid gold jacket to Carthage. Nobody wore anything but black until I came. By the way the breezes are blowing off the Gulf. Man I love this place!!!

ruppsrunt(who wonders if The Bee knows where the quarterback for her favorite team went to college)

[Edited by ruppsrunt on 8-28-02 11:00A]

I'm hoping that the Queenie thing is a sense of familiarity...not disrespect...cause I'd hate to have to start being mean...

And it's Vegas Gold baby!!!...Wait til ya see the new softball uniforms...toooooooo cool...

I'd take those cool Gulf breezes...any time...now would be great...oh wait...can't come now...have to stay here and watch the Owls kick some tiger tail...

and yes...I know Mr. "I'm starting to be a crybaby" Couch comes from that forsaken land...the land that should be turned into a lake between Ohio and Tennessee...or maybe just fenced in...and become an extension of the Cincy Zoo...

You walking the halls with a big stick??? :D

You got it kid. Like 7 up......always had it......always will.

ruppsrunt(who believes the Queen never spoke softly and never had to carry a big stick. tell Big D he is still the one and only legend in Smith Co....besides the Great Queen of course)

[Edited by ruppsrunt on 8-29-02 7:45A]

Posted by ruppsrunt:

You got it kid. Like 7 up......always had it......always will.

ruppsrunt(who believes the Queen never spoke softly and never had to carry a big stick. tell Big D he is still the one and only legend in Smith Co....besides the Great Queen of course)

[Edited by ruppsrunt on 8-29-02 7:45A]

Such a good boy are you!...

Big D is back in the hospital...I'll try to get more details later...