God smiles today

panfan

God is all smiles today as two-a-days are over; hype is over; it in now time to paint the fields, put on the jerseys, put the stickers on the helmets, and turn on the friday night lights. Boys and Girls it is time to speak with helmets, shoulder pads, and hearts. leave your mouth in the locker room. It all starts tonight.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by panfan:

God is all smiles today as two-a-days are over; hype is over; it in now time to paint the fields, put on the jerseys, put the stickers on the helmets, and turn on the friday night lights. Boys and Girls it is time to speak with helmets, shoulder pads, and hearts. leave your mouth in the locker room. It all starts tonight.

Somehow, I think God has bigger things to attend to...

Posted by swamp:
Posted by panfan:

Amen, Swamp.

While I have loved football all my life I just don't see it being that high on God's list......

Except for when the Cowboys play. That is why they never closed in the dome you know.

:rolleyes:

Del.

Posted by DelTavian:
Posted by swamp:
Posted by panfan:

Amen, Swamp.

While I have loved football all my life I just don't see it being that high on God's list......

Except for when the Cowboys play. That is why they never closed in the dome you know.

:D

Del.

Hmmm. God let Dallas fire John Landry, and let the Schramms sell to Jerry Jones. Interesting.

:(

Posted by QueenBee:

I thought it was Tom Landry...and that was a nasty nasty thing to do...but...God really smiles on the Browns...goodness...he brought them back to meeeeeeeeeeee... :(

The Browns? Queenie, you are full of surprises (bet you got nervous there when you got to about the seventh word in my sentence....lol)

God must be smiling! Afterall, we love this game, and He loves us. And by the way, if His eye is on the sparrow, surely He sees our happiness too!

Just remember to play the way that will make Him the most happy, with humbleness, always doing your best, and with sportsmanship. God bless you all, and good luck to all players, coaches, fans, and pedestrians :( around the games!

Posted by ie3:

God must be smiling! Afterall, we love this game, and He loves us. And by the way, if His eye is on the sparrow, surely He sees our happiness too!

Just remember to play the way that will make Him the most happy, with humbleness, always doing your best, and with sportsmanship. God bless you all, and good luck to all players, coaches, fans, and pedestrians :D around the games!

ie3,

I like your style. A good mark for you.

:(:(:)

Posted by mikemcgee:
Posted by QueenBee:

I thought it was Tom Landry...and that was a nasty nasty thing to do...but...God really smiles on the Browns...goodness...he brought them back to meeeeeeeeeeee... :(

The Browns? Queenie, you are full of surprises (bet you got nervous there when you got to about the seventh word in my sentence....lol)

Oh...Mr. McGee...I've been told that so many times that I did read that right into your post...and had to go back and see what you really said!!!...GO BROWNS!!!...those sweet darling northeast Ohio baked goods are going to WIN the Super Bowl this year...WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! :D

Posted by QueenBee:

I thought it was Tom Landry...and that was a nasty nasty thing to do...but...God really smiles on the Browns...goodness...he brought them back to meeeeeeeeeeee... ;)

I'll never live this down. Corrected by QueenBee on the message boards... that's worse than losing to Midway.

;)

Posted by TankTalk:

And I really hated the Cowboys after they did that. Landry was an inspiration and a man of God...and a winner. But, that's the business of pro sports.

John was his cousin's nephew's brother...I think. ;)

Me, too, Tank. I was always a cowboys fan growing up. Then they got rid of TD to make room for Herschel Walker (perhaps the most overrated pro ever), and then subsequently got rid of Landry. Then, they signed Deion.

Go whoever plays Dallas, and whoever plays the Titans!