DII-AA

jaydem57

I think it was talking about part of the region not Braircrest, St George's etc. But those guys would def be on the list if there was one. Parker has played great this year and he definately should be there. The only people that are definately on the 1st team at this point in my opinion is Daniel Parker Holden Mobley Gary Pope and possibly Thad McHaney but the first 3 will probably definately be

That makes sense. Just to fill you in though this year St. Georges is down, way down. Sad thing is they won't be any worse than 2nd in their division. Harding will beat them with ease, maybe not as bad as they beat Memphis Catholic the other night (80-19) but it'll be bad.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That makes sense. Just to fill you in though this year St. Georges is down, way down. Sad thing is they won't be any worse than 2nd in their division. Harding will beat them with ease, maybe not as bad as they beat Memphis Catholic the other night (80-19) but it'll be bad.

It's got to be tough for any team losing a player like Elliot Williams

• 4 weeks later...

I AM A PROFESSOR AT THE INSTITUTE OF STAPH INFECTION, IN STAPHVILLE ALASKA. I HAVE PERSONALLY SEEN COLE FAULCONER'S ARM AND HE HAS A HORRIBLE CASE OF STAPH. HE IS THE BEST PLAYER ON THIS BRIARCREST TEAM AND PROBABLY IN THE WHOLE WORLD. HE WILL MISS THE NEXT 5 GAMES. SORRY EVERONE.

ANY QUESTIONS CALL

475-7363

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...