Congrats to Hillsboro

bladerunner

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they did they had some fast kids.

Did you not just a loss Stars? I'm not sure I would go there.

Ya , first time In 5 years , ya Maryville should just give up football I guess .

Bldrunner , do you think it was funny to mock someone who just lost their mother ? Are you really not Man enough to let everyone on here know that was not your intentions ?

Ya , first time In 5 years , ya Maryville should just give up football I guess .

Bldrunner , do you think it was funny to mock someone who just lost their mother ? Are you really not Man enough to let everyone on here know that was not your intentions ?

Here are my true Intentions, to say congrats to Hillsboro, the number 1 team in the state. I have already explained the other situation, will not do it again. By asking it, you are disrespecting her more now by trying to start a fight over it. Wouldn't you think?

Not too smart.

I am sure that the 6 a teams are excited that you said that you were going to roll over them next year!

You heard it here first.

I was freezing my butt off being painted up with my boys spelling out HILLSBORO. I was hoping for a great close game and i got it. I think the D MVP shoulda gone to the whole Hillsboro team just wasn't right giving it to one player even though LB #2 Aaron Bryant played lights out with 12 tackles a INT and a FF. Maryville came out playing great on D and should be happy the way they played on defense.

Does anybody know where I can watch some of the Highlights of the game? It was the state ship there has to be a video somewhere.