Raider Rumble - Cleveland Duals

CupCake

Great venue- Well run- Great competition! Nashville and GA brought some studs. Hope to see Murfreesboro and McCallie there next year...?

CC

I agree. That is how a dual tournament should be run. Great venue, stayed on time, 5 matches and out by 6, good refs, great hospitality room (those ladies can cook), and quality competition (for every one besides Cleveland...they are that good). I was very impressed with Cleveland as a whole. Techniquely sound, strong, well coached, supportive AD, good fan support...I can't say enough about that program. Numerous future state champions on that team and trouble for the rest of D1 if they stay together.

I agree. That is how a dual tournament should be run. Great venue, stayed on time, 5 matches and out by 6, good refs, great hospitality room (those ladies can cook), and quality competition (for every one besides Cleveland...they are that good). I was very impressed with Cleveland as a whole. Techniquely sound, strong, well coached, supportive AD, good fan support...I can't say enough about that program. Numerous future state champions on that team and trouble for the rest of D1 if they stay together.

bkpres,,,,,Cleveland certainly is solid, and Coach EP has so much to do with that. I regret that we didn't get a chance to wrestle them, but we had our hands full with LF, Laf, and MBA. Baylor is in a rebuilding year (if M.S. has such a thing?) with many of our starters coming from the 6th and 7th grade, our incomplete line-up doesn't help either.

I expect the Tullahoma Duals (Jan 3) to be at the same level. Great host /venue, well run, great competition.

CC

bkpres,,,,,Cleveland certainly is solid, and Coach EP has so much to do with that. I regret that we didn't get a chance to wrestle them, but we had our hands full with LF, Laf, and MBA. Baylor is in a rebuilding year (if M.S. has such a thing?) with many of our starters coming from the 6th and 7th grade, our incomplete line-up doesn't help either.

I expect the Tullahoma Duals (Jan 3) to be at the same level. Great host /venue, well run, great competition.

CC

Any Middle school indiv. tourn between now and Jan. 3