Cornersville vs Huntland

rebelboy121

I've got Cornersville by double digits! Between the Stiles kid and the Darnell kid, way too much size for the Hornets. Throw in a couple of guards who can get hot from the outside, this game may turn into a blow out!!

Nomad you almost got it right. Hornets win by 20. Styles non factor Robertsons arms were to long for him to get many shots off. Stick with us, you were picking us early, stay on board we need a little support.

My was I shocked to see the game score of this one. I heard Darnell was sick and didnt travel with the team. That makes a huge difference, he's a 10-10 guy if Im not mistaking. I also heard that Huntland shot lights out. I havent seen Huntland this year but they should be pretty good getting everyone back from last year. I cant wait to play them in the district again next year. Cornersville you guys will be fine once you get everyone healthy. The Stiles and Darnell combo is hard to match. Also I like your point guard #1, he can shoot the 3 and drive although he doesnt look to drive enough. I look for Huntland and Cornersville to both finish in the top 4 of their district.