EFT wins the runner-up trophy in K-Town

bear cat brown

As previously posted, any tournament that the long initial teams (tbsfbag and tbsfmaw) are in, the real excitiment would be for the Runner-up trophy. The Irish of Notre Dame came out victorious against a field of 23 teams.

But first I guess since I am a past employee of tbsfbag, I will tell of their 13 semi-finalist victory. This time last year, I made a new friend in MRW, who thought I made the red team out to be more than they were. Seems like I was some what right, so maybe he will listen to me this year. TBSFBAG are not as scary of a team this year as they have been in the past. With that being said they still have a very very good team that will probably win the Junior Varsity Div Duals and Traditional, but it will be more than one team that challenges them. In my opinion , I think out of their 5 Champions, Cole Hayes impressed me the most. He beat a very good Acton Phifer in the finals. I wish them the best of luck the remainder of this season.

I was very impressed with the Hendersonville team, especially the middle of their line-up. I haven't followed them to closely, but from now on I will. On one of my breaks, while sitting in the stands, a mom from Hend. told me to tell one of our wrestlers in the next practice to work on his head position a a particular take down, and she was right. So nice job Hendersonville.

Now to the Champions.

For the Irish to compete in tournaments, all 11 ( not the traditional 14) of our guys have to rassle at a very high level. Now a high level for some may be a 5th or 6th, but they still must dig deep and give the effort to get the medals. This weekend we did a nice job of getting the extra wins when maybe we wouldn't have in the past.

Here are our medal winners

Jon Mayfield 6th

Nick Milliard 5th

Jack Boone 3rd

Dyan Heath 3rd

Eric Phipps Runner-up

and our CHAMPIONS

Grayson Mullins

Tee Boone

Brendon Dusevic

I was really looking forward to 4 matches this weekend, but only 7 of the 8 young men cooperated and made it to the finals. The 3 matches that did take place Manley vs King, Boone vs Doster and Dusevic vs Helton were as good as I thought they might be.

I missed Mrs Konz this year, and I hope that she and her family will come to Brentwood and say hello.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Give a shout out to my 4th favorite team The GreenEville Devils

Go IRISH

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As previously posted, any tournament that the long initial teams (tbsfbag and tbsfmaw) are in, the real excitiment would be for the Runner-up trophy. The Irish of Notre Dame came out victorious against a field of 23 teams.

But first I guess since I am a past employee of tbsfbag, I will tell of their 13 semi-finalist victory. This time last year, I made a new friend in MRW, who thought I made the red team out to be more than they were. Seems like I was some what right, so maybe he will listen to me this year. TBSFBAG are not as scary of a team this year as they have been in the past. With that being said they still have a very very good team that will probably win the Junior Varsity Div Duals and Traditional, but it will be more than one team that challenges them. In my opinion , I think out of their 5 Champions, Cole Hayes impressed me the most. He beat a very good Acton Phifer in the finals. I wish them the best of luck the remainder of this season.

I was very impressed with the Hendersonville team, especially the middle of their line-up. I haven't followed them to closely, but from now on I will. On one of my breaks, while sitting in the stands, a mom from Hend. told me to tell one of our wrestlers in the next practice to work on his head position a a particular take down, and she was right. So nice job Hendersonville.

Now to the Champions.

For the Irish to compete in tournaments, all 11 ( not the traditional 14) of our guys have to rassle at a very high level. Now a high level for some may be a 5th or 6th, but they still must dig deep and give the effort to get the medals. This weekend we did a nice job of getting the extra wins when maybe we wouldn't have in the past.

Jon Mayfield 6th

Nick Milliard 5th

Jack Boone 3rd

Dyan Heath 3rd

Eric Phipps Runner-up

and our CHAMPIONS

Grayson Mullins

Tee Boone

Brendon Dusevic

I was really looking forward to 4 matches this weekend, but only 7 of the 8 young men cooperated and made it to the finals. The 3 matches that did take place Manley vs King, Boone vs Doster and Dusevic vs Helton were as good as I thought they might be.

I missed Mrs Konz this year, and I hope that she and her family will come to Brentwood and say hello.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Give a shout out to my 4th favorite team The Greenville Devils

Go IRISH

I don't think anything surprises me any more. it's hilarious that your are boasting about a second place finish- by your lengthy post people might've thought the irish of chattanooga actually won the tournament so thank goodness you praised Baylor first. but hey congrats on being second place. and you might want to fill that lineup from 11 if your irish of notre dame are going to put up 30+ on the Nashville Irish as you previously predicted.

however I wish nothing but the best for notre dame on the remainder of their season, except of course on Jan. 23.

BCB

I have seen your comments in other threads about the dormitory students rasslin' for TBSFBAG. But, at least as far as I know (and I don't know the young men), they are from the US of A. Don't think the rasslers are even from out of Tennessee.

But it looks as though EFT is recruiting on an international level. Brendon Dusevic?

I don't think anything surprises me any more. it's hilarious that your are boasting about a second place finish- by your lengthy post people might've thought the irish of chattanooga actually won the tournament so thank goodness you praised Baylor first. but hey congrats on being second place. and you might want to fill that lineup from 11 if your irish of notre dame are going to put up 30+ on the Nashville Irish as you previously predicted.

however I wish nothing but the best for notre dame on the remainder of their season, except of course on Jan. 23.

run?‹…ner-up

??‚ ??‚/?€r??n?™r?€??p/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [ruhn-er-uhp] Show IPA Pronunciation

??“noun, plural run?‹…ners-up.

1. the competitor, player, or team finishing in second place, as in a race, contest, or tournament.

MWR, you really need to slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww down in your reading. If you will read slowly the heading and then the first paragraph then you would know that the IRISH came in second, and you should know that 2nd ain't a bad thing when you are competing against TBSFBAG.

As far as our line-up, I think it only takes 6 rasslers to score 30+, but thank you for your well wishes.

Chattcity BRENDEBVONSLAUSKIA DusEVIVATITALATION was born at home like Jason Luster in Chattanooga,TN

TBSFBAG are not as scary of a team this year as they have been in the past. With that being said they still have a very very good team that will probably win the Junior Varsity Div Duals and Traditional, but it will be more than one team that challenges them.

So, BCB, can we expect to see a TBSFBAG vs. EFT dual match as we used to "back in the day"-------your day, to be exact ? I mean, you have TPCSFN (The Purple Catholic School From Nashville----as established by previous posts, due to their purpleness they can't be Irish) on the EFT schedule again---just like the old days------so why not add the other half of last year's D-II champion? I'll bet that they will find a date for you. Now that Boo Boo is neutral, he can broker the deal. Who knows, this might be the year.

run?‹…ner-up

??‚ ??‚/?€r??n?™r?€??p/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [ruhn-er-uhp] Show IPA Pronunciation

??“noun, plural run?‹…ners-up.

1. the competitor, player, or team finishing in second place, as in a race, contest, or tournament.

MWR, you really need to slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww down in your reading. If you will read slowly the heading and then the first paragraph then you would know that the IRISH came in second, and you should know that 2nd ain't a bad thing when you are competing against TBSFBAG.

As far as our line-up, I think it only takes 6 rasslers to score 30+, but thank you for your well wishes.

Chattcity BRENDEBVONSLAUSKIA DusEVIVATITALATION was born at home like Jason Luster in Chattanooga,TN

I was well aware you came in second place, runner up, which ever you would prefer to call it because if you would slowwww down and read the first line of my post " it's hilarious that you are boasting about a second place finish." you would know that.

However, I understand that boasting is what you do best so its not surprising to write a lengthy post about second place. Heck your making a bigger deal about finishing runner up to baylor- in a mediocre tournament at best- than you would about winning that duel tournament that notre dame likes to consider a state championship haha. you would've been better off just writing the entire post about Baylor and bowing down to them like you normally do.

Anyways, as for the match on Jan. 23, I look forward to seeing you there and please don't forget to wear the beads. And thanks for infoming me it takes only 6 rasslers to score 30+ but there is a difference in facts and wishful thinking. how about sharing those six pins, or even six wins for that matter. However, I must say after the Nashville Irish losing 7 stud starters, it doesn't look all that bad for your Chatt-town Catholics.

So, BCB, can we expect to see a TBSFBAG vs. EFT dual match as we used to "back in the day"-------your day, to be exact ? I mean, you have TPCSFN (The Purple Catholic School From Nashville----as established by previous posts, due to their purpleness they can't be Irish) on the EFT schedule again---just like the old days------so why not add the other half of last year's D-II champion? I'll bet that they will find a date for you. Now that Boo Boo is neutral, he can broker the deal. Who knows, this might be the year.

Bucky Poo, you know Boo Boo still ain't neutral.

As far as a match, it just ain't going to happen. EFT can boost of being in the same house as TBSFBAG TBSFMAW EBE, Soddy,Ooltewah, The Purple team, Brentwood, Blackman, Cleveland, Independece, Hoover, and a host of others, I'm not sure how many teams can say that.

Why doesn't tbsfbag travel across the Mtn to face some of the teams that we run up against? Why doesn't the Purple team and tbsfbag wrestle during the regular season? Why do birds suddenly appear, ever time you are near?

Don't get me wrong Uncle Buck, tbsfbag would whup us good, but me , I don't mind a butt whuppin every now and then, especially if it comes by someone wearing red tights or high heels and fish net stockings.

Love You lots

your nephew bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Now to the Champions.

Jon Mayfield 6th

Nick Milliard 5th

Jack Boone 3rd

Dyan Heath 3rd

Eric Phipps Runner-up

and our CHAMPIONS

Grayson Mullins

Tee Boone

Brendon Dusevic

Give a shout out to my 4th favorite team The Greenville Devils

Go IRISH

/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Don't Forget that "E" after the "N" in GreenEville /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Dang right! We are very proud of that E in our little town. We take pride in being the only one!

Our town gate even has it capitalized in the middle of the word GreenEville... kind of sounds like the name of a town in a horror film.. of maybe a good WWE name! Green Evil! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />