REGION 5-1A ALL-REGION WINNERS

FridayMainEvent

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mentioned number 5 from Jo Byrns by saying Dylan... guess i should have put his number out there... Dylan Flemming... he would probably be my second choice for defensive player of the year

I didn't know his name. ? I just remembered Coach Parker yelling at the offense repeatedly if they didn't get a helmet on our "scout" team's number 5. ? He was definitely top priority for pretty much every team JB played.

I'm sure these selections have already been made. ? I'm shocked someone hasn't posted the information yet. ? We have our Athletic Banquet Thursday and I know that information was already known last year at the banquet.? 

It was annonced today at school (Cascade)the Cascade players annyway.I Dont know who all made it yet, just got a text from my son.

Region 5A Offensive Player of the Year: Jacob Carkuff ? (Cascade)? 

All-Region: ? (Cascade Only)

Tyler Carter

Matt Cooper

Marcus McBee

Tyler Bowen

Matt Henderson

Ricky Hord

Gerald Johnson

Michael Martin

Josh Molder

Jordan Lacey

Honorable Mention:

JeVour Taylor

Caleb Chavis

Justin Bass

Anthony McPheron

Not sure if this has been posted but this is from the MTCS website:

Football All-Region

Congratulations to Scot Bartilson, Devin Brunsvold, Dillon Wade, Chip Dunn, Logan Waldron, Kyle Pitts, and Eric Compton for being named to the All-Region Football Team for Region 5. Those receiving honorable mention were Chris Beasley, Clay McCarver, Nathan Coats, and Seth Williams. We are proud of all of you!

DANG! Already 17 players named to the All-Region team from only 2 teams? Some teams/players will be getting the shaft this year don't ya think? Does that mean there are 5 (1st team) players remaining and they will be coming from the remaining 8 teams? It's pretty typical to have 8-10 players come from the region champs but 7 from the 4th place team? Not trying to knock MTCS but....well I guess I'm knocking MTCS. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Every year is different but JB returned 5 all-region 1st teamers and 2 honorable mentions from last year alone. I can think of a more than 5 players from JB, Eagleville, Forrest, & McEwen alone. Sorry guys but the way things are stacking up I can't say I totally agree. Oh well, a little silver goes a long way. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Oh well, a little silver goes a long way. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'd say so. If it were me, the ball and the experience that came with it would mean a whole lot more.