CASCADE CHAMPION 2009 Schedule

FridayMainEvent

That will be ok to just as long as jb comes to waynesboro man that drive stinks /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

yea tell me about it i drove it this year. and as long as same result's as this year will drive it again /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea tell me about it i drove it this year. and as long as same result's as this year will drive it again /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

We will let u drive it again , but 2 is enough its our turn /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> o yea by the way good game in the boro just wished you all would have one. Its still good to say that the team that put u out went to the state. I was there at the game in the boro.Just a little chilly. HA HA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I heard through the grapevine we've got some huge lineman who sat out last season and have decided to return this year.

Should make a big difference in our run game. My obvious concern will be with our new signal caller. Both Carkuff and Edmondson play baseball so will likely miss spring training. Not a good thing for a team with such high expectations. Much will depend on how quickly the new guy can come up to speed with running this offense.

I can say with some certainty Coach Parker won't have another chance like this for some time. Talent is good as he has ever had and a brutal schedule will test them early. Hope this kids take off-season conditioning serious this year!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I heard through the grapevine we've got some huge lineman who sat out last season and have decided to return this year.

Should make a big difference in our run game. My obvious concern will be with our new signal caller. Both Carkuff and Edmondson play baseball so will likely miss spring training. Not a good thing for a team with such high expectations. Much will depend on how quickly the new guy can come up to speed with running this offense.

I can say with some certainty Coach Parker won't have another chance like this for some time. Talent is good as he has ever had and a brutal schedule will test them early. Hope this kids take off-season conditioning serious this year!

Edmondson is not playing baseball this year. He will be participating in spring practice. Based on how the baseball team is playing, I doubt any of the baseball players will be available this spring.

I have heard rumblings of at least two new lineman that are already at Cascade returning to the team, one of which is a "huge" addition (if he actually shows-up and is motivated to play). I have also heard rumor of a new lineman moving in from Kansas, or Kansas City, or something like that. Person that told me saw him at Cascade on Friday.

Should be an interesting year. Most of the talent is back from last year, but replacing Jake will be difficult. Of course, having Hord, Henderson, Johnson and Bowen will help whoever wins the QB spot. O-line performance will be key with a new QB. They have got to play better than last year.

Is it August yet?

When does spring practice normally start, all high schools seem to be different. It would be nice to get them in while the weather is still cool, but that's probably too late now.

normally in the spring /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> hey horse head ready for the bridel be put on again wooooohhhhhh horsey /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

They need to put some laws on the books pertaining to Zoophilia also up there in Cedar Hill........ /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

you need to shut your pie hole putz /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />