Bradley Invitational teams

Da Bears

Here are the teams who have committed to attend this year's Bradley Invitational on December 19-20, 2008.

1 Alcoa

2 Blackmon

3 Bradley Central

4 Chatanooga Central

5 Chattanooga Christian

6 Clarksville

7 Dalton (GA)

8 Daniel Boone

9 Farragut

10 Franklin

11 Greenback

12 Halls

13 Hixson

14 Hoover (AL)

15 Huntsville (AL)

16 Karns

17 Kingston

18 Maryville

19 Norte Dame

20 Ooltewah

21 SE Whitfield (GA)

22 Sevier County

23 Southside

24 Union County

25 William Blount

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the teams who have committed to attend this year's Bradley Invitational on December 19-20, 2008.

1 Aloca

2 Blackmon

3 Bradley Central

4 Chatanooga Central

5 Chattanooga Christian

6 Clarksville

7 Dalton (GA)

8 Daniel Boone

9 Farragut

10 Franklin

11 Greenback

12 Halls

13 Hixson

14 Hoover (AL)

15 Huntsville (AL)

16 Karns

17 Kingston

18 Maryville

19 Norte Dame

20 Ooltewah

21 SE Whitfield (GA)

22 Sevier County

23 Southside

24 Union County

25 William Blount

The MARQUEE Match-up for this tournament;

David Graham vs Cody Hood.

BayouBear, Thanks for the invitation to stay the weekend with you and your family, but I think we are going to stay with babybearmom this year.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

RMC, you're coming across a little cocky about Cliff's team. Let me help you out.

1- Bradley will be OUT OF TOWN this weekend wrestling in the Sawnee mtn duals in Forsyth Co, GA.

If you're fixated on the Bears, perhaps you could do us a favor. Go back in the Collins Hills Archives, scrapbooks, website, etc and answer a couple of questions:

1. How many years did the Bears and The Eagles match up head to head at the Cleveland Duals?

2. What was the exact win-loss record for the Eagles during that time?

3. At what point are the Bears allowed to change their tournament schedule as they see fit and not make someone

angry?

RMC, you're coming across a little cocky about Cliff's team. Let me help you out.

1- Bradley will be OUT OF TOWN this weekend wrestling in the Sawnee mtn duals in Forsyth Co, GA.

If you're fixated on the Bears, perhaps you could do us a favor. Go back in the Collins Hills Archives, scrapbooks, website, etc and answer a couple of questions:

1. How many years did the Bears and The Eagles match up head to head at the Cleveland Duals?

2. What was the exact win-loss record for the Eagles during that time?

3. At what point are the Bears allowed to change their tournament schedule as they see fit and not make someone

angry?

I didn't realize until today that Bradley was wrestling down here. I apologize for not knowing.

I know you guys kicked our tails for years.

I miss the Bradley crowd at the Cleveland Duals and really wish they were going to be there. I miss the competition too. I think it made us both better.

Maybe it will be possible for us to meet either at our place or yours in the future. Good luck to the Bears this year.

Possible good match ups and wrestlers to look for at the Bradley Invitational

Ratings from Matman ranking unless otherwise noted:

103 lbs -

Nick Maxell (Karns) ranked #5

Tyler Pitts (Bradley) ranked #2

Grayson Mullins (Notre Dame) ranked # 4(Bray Rankings)

112 lbs -

Etham Hames (Bradley) ranked #1

Alex Larue (Halls) ranked #5

Jarrod Browning (Greenback) ranked #6 (Bray Rankings)

119 lbs -

Logan Biddy (Bradley) ranked #1

Gary Sluder (Greenback) ranked #2

Mike Morris (Blackmon) ranked # 6

125 lbs -

Tee Boone (Notre Dame) ranked #1

Jeremy Miller (Greenback) ranked #2

130 lbs -

Cody Hood (Ooltewah) ranked #1

Jacob Browning (Greenback) ranked #3

Ben Hedba (Clarksville) ranked #4

Dillion May (Norte Dame) ranked #6

135 lbs -

David Graham (Bradley) ranked #1

140 lbs -

Blake Ridenour (Maryville) ranked #1

Anthony Grady (Clarksville) ranked #2

145 lbs -

Evan Hubbs (Ooltewah) ranked #6

152 lbs -

Matt Rabbitt (Clarksville) ranked #1

Brent Elliot (Ooltewah) ranked #6 (Bray Rankings)

160 lbs -

Josh Disney (Bradley) ranked #2

Anthony Ciso (Blackman) ranked # 5 (Bray Rankings)

171 lbs -

Jake Young (Ooltewah) ranked #1

Gabe Vasquez (Clarksville) ranked #2

189 lbs -

Michael Kennedy (Blackman) ranked #2

Jackie Miller (Greenback) ranked #6

215 lbs -

Josh Patton (Blackman) ranked #1

Todd Worley (Hixson) ranked #2

285 lbs -

Caleb Leonard (Halls) ranked #2

Eric Phillips (Notre Dame) ranked #5

Tyler Dailey (Greenback) ranked #6

Others to watch per Bray Rankings are:

Jack Boone (Notre Dame) 112

Mike Morris (Blackman) 119

Weston Lysycyzn (Blackman) 125

Ethan Farinella (Farragut) 125

Cody Corcoran (Ooltewah) 125

Evan Hubbs (Ooltewah) 145

Dillon Heath (Notre Dame) 152

Brendon Duecivic (Notre Dame) 189

Tucker Bolton (Bradley Central) 189

Jacques Smith (Ooltewah) 215

Huntsville High School (AL) will bring some good talent also. Cameron McDaniel (119), Jake Henson (130), Jacob Winkles (189) and Blake Herrin (215).

The MARQUEE Match-up for this tournament;

David Graham vs Cody Hood.

BayouBear, Thanks for the invitation to stay the weekend with you and your family, but I think we are going to stay with babybearmom this year.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Dear Bear Cat,

I don't know if we can find room for you in the singlewide with our 14 kids, 10 hounds, and my husbands prize hog. However, we do have a camper out back on blocks that I don't think the roof leaks too bad that you are welcome to. If it doesn't rain too much and short out the drop cord that supplys the power I think you will be very comfortable.

Sincerely,

Babybearmom /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Dear Bear Cat,

I don't know if we can find room for you in the singlewide with our 14 kids, 10 hounds, and my husbands prize hog. However, we do have a camper out back on blocks that I don't think the roof leaks too bad that you are welcome to. If it doesn't rain too much and short out the drop cord that supplys the power I think you will be very comfortable.

Sincerely,

Babybearmom /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I know BCB.....better get the hog's permission.

BCB,

I wouldn't and shouldn't deign to offer my OK on such a personal decision, but I bet babybearmom is a fine choice if she will have you. All this talk on the other thread about the camera nonsense put me in a reflective mood about that 11-page monstrosity of a post that developed around your Cleveland/Bradley fiasco a couple years ago, and I think I recall her (and Kevin Randolph) being particularly classy in finally dousing the digital brushfire that had flared up. She's probably a better host than you deserve (the hog I don't know about).

Me, though... well, were I to need to do the unthinkable and breach the invisible, inviolable Bradley/Baylor barrier and reach out to a member of the Bear wrestling clan, I confess that my first choice would be TNLadyinCali. I haven't spoken of this before, and please keep it between us, but like it was yesterday I remember her sudden appearance in a late-season thread last year like some sort of rhetorical ninja, wielding the written word like Balisar'da or Kusanagi. You ever seen one of those movies where a swordsman takes a slice out of someone with such deftness that they don't realize they've been cut until they look down and see their arm lying on the ground? Such were her skills, though subtlety didn't seem to be one of her priorities. BRB was blushing like a schoolboy in admiration of her abilities. And she even had Harry's respect if I remember right, a stamp of approval matched only by yours.

But instead of stepping out of the shadows and tipping my cap to her wordsmithing, BCB, I kept my feelings to myself because, well, what was the point? We know how that movie ends. Baylor-Bradley, Hatfield-McCoy, Montague-Capulet, Vampire-Lycan--it could never have worked and probably would have resulted in a plague or some sort of rip in the space-time continuum or something.

I guess you never know about the future, though, and whether I have the strength to forget her rhetorical charms. I'm a man with certain... passions, and she's a woman who is clearly capable of satisfying them.

God knows I pay for them often enough. Just check my Books-a-Million bill.

Green and Red forever, especially this time of year,

BRB