HUMBOLDT & LAKE CO

BERNITHIA

WHO WILL WIN? I GO WITH HUMBOLDT BY 10

I go with Humbodlt by 20 because the atmosphere will be rocking and the Vikings are playing with so much intensity and confidence. The Falcons are lacking in DEFENSE and Intensity and quite frankly Humbodlt is just a better team. I heard the falcons stunk it up against Hall last night so look for a close game at first then after halftime the floodgates will open.

I go with Humbodlt by 20 because the atmosphere will be rocking and the Vikings are playing with so much intensity and confidence. The Falcons are lacking in DEFENSE and Intensity and quite frankly Humbodlt is just a better team. I heard the falcons stunk it up against Hall last night so look for a close game at first then after halftime the floodgates will open.

Yeah they didnt play well however the starting five were not in the game together very much at all. Coach Whitby seems to do this when he knows the team he is playing is outmatched by his boys. This gives all his non starters a chance to get better as well as rests his starters. The humboldt LC game will be a fun one!

sbl

Yes..They did stink it up..but still came away with close to a 15 point win..Yes..If they play like they did against Halls..not only will Humboldt win by 20 but by 40...But..every once in awhile a team will have games like that..And Whitby has been known to play different rotations..He started the freshman,Bledsoe last night..I don't believe Bledsoe is ready for a team the calibre of Humboldt..So..We'll see if he plays his best talent..But..Lake Co still aren't as good as they will be ..Football players are coming around and were looking better until last night..But Humboldt has had a couple so called stinkers this year also..If both teams play ball..it will be a great game..Lake Co will be just as quick or quicker than Humboldt..Humboldt's size may present problems..Patrick may guard one of Humboldt's big men and Russell the other..Not sure who will guard the other big man..We'll just have to wait and see..But Lake Co does have about 5 or 6 guards that can all get up and down the floor...Wish Russell Avery would go down low and score and rebound...but against Humboldt..he may go outside and force Humboldt to come out on him !

Yes..They did stink it up..but still came away with close to a 15 point win..Yes..If they play like they did against Halls..not only will Humboldt win by 20 but by 40...But..every once in awhile a team will have games like that..And Whitby has been known to play different rotations..He started the freshman,Bledsoe last night..I don't believe Bledsoe is ready for a team the calibre of Humboldt..So..We'll see if he plays his best talent..But..Lake Co still aren't as good as they will be ..Football players are coming around and were looking better until last night..But Humboldt has had a couple so called stinkers this year also..If both teams play ball..it will be a great game..Lake Co will be just as quick or quicker than Humboldt..Humboldt's size may present problems..Patrick may guard one of Humboldt's big men and Russell the other..Not sure who will guard the other big man..We'll just have to wait and see..But Lake Co does have about 5 or 6 guards that can all get up and down the floor...Wish Russell Avery would go down low and score and rebound...but against Humboldt..he may go outside and force Humboldt to come out on him !

I wouldn't count on Lake Co missing that many layups too often though.. And Remember..Lake Co has been scoring over 80 points a game and some 90's and playing about 11 or 12 players about equal time..Lake co beat a good Fulton Co team by over 30 points and had South Fulton by 30 points in the last quarter before subbing..And that same South Fulton team came within 2 points of Union City..!

I'll take Humboldt by 20.

I hear Lake Co. is way overrated this year.

They may be but they've won about 7 games so far...The only game you could be going by is the Halls game..Lake Co beat South Fullton by a pretty good margin,a team that gave Union City a tough game..Beat Gleason just as yall have..could have won by 50 or 60 points also..And most of the other games were without 4 starters..so I don't know who has Lake Co over rated other than that one game..A lot of Dyersburg Trojan and Middleton fans may feel the same way about Humboldt..That they are over rated !.....So..I wouldn't believe everything I hear !

They may be but they've won about 7 games so far...The only game you could be going by is the Halls game..Lake Co beat South Fullton by a pretty good margin,a team that gave Union City a tough game..Beat Gleason just as yall have..could have won by 50 or 60 points also..And most of the other games were without 4 starters..so I don't know who has Lake Co over rated other than that one game..A lot of Dyersburg Trojan and Middleton fans may feel the same way about Humboldt..That they are over rated !.....So..I wouldn't believe everything I hear !

Yeah i know i figured y'all would be pretty tough but i'll still go with a 15-20 point win for humboldt