livingston@cannon

BigPun

HA. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Get out once and a while to see some loud ones. "the rematch will be close it dont matter what you say the team knows they can beat LA and will prove it next time they play." obviously you are 100% sure. you are showing just how biased, yet how much you dont know about 7AA basketball.

o im sorry remember we are all hillbillys and my tractor wont take me everywhere to go watch basketball games.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> i dont know for sure in my earlier post i said we will win I HOPE but i just saying that we can beat LA it dont mean we will though.. o and is LAs students loud??

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok cchssupporter...you probably should've said good game with poor officiating and went on your merry way. LA was the better team period. Cannon is young, athletic and scrappy. They played well (probably the best all year) but lost to the better team. Cannon does not have a target on the their back which allows them to play pretty much pressure free. Now I am not making excuses because this game was over after the first quarter. Yes, Cannon got within 9 a time or two in the 2nd half but that was as close as it got without a real threat. You all got your hopes up and I appreciate your fans support for your team. Makes for great district play. Everybody gets up for LA.

Now,#1. I don't remember two years ago..if it happened well I hate it, shouldn't have happened. Sounds like you are looking for payback..That makes one the better.. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

#2. It is not Coach Meltons responsibility to put who ever on the foul line...If you would have looked around the place, there were many laughing about it including me, now T me up. The only action demanding a T was your coach jumping up and down on the floor out of the box screaming like a wild banchee indian and he got it. It is the referee's responsibility to know who was supposed to be on the free throw line.

#3. The ball thrown onto the court warranted another T. Lucky Cannon didn't get it.

#4. The name calling wasn't right, but that is part of the game at the home gym especially the student section.

#5. Again, well depending on which side you sat on, LA was not on the ropes and not out coached. Again, our coach wasn't jumping, whining, screaming, ripping off his tie (which he didn't wear but yours did) and IMO drew negative attention to himself, hence the T. But despite that I did think he did a good job with his team. They could have laid down but didn't. You just seem full of sour grapes. Also be glad they called so many walks against us. Look at the scores we lost!

This banter has been good until this afternoon...now I am definately looking forward to the rematch. LA will roll by a bigger margin next time! Good luck on your season.

T should have been applied to both teams - wrong shooter- throwing ball on court. If i am not wrong coach Rigsby got the T. You have got to take up for your players. It is not coach Meltons decision to put whoever on the line. LA was spotted 15 points at the end of quater # 1. apears to be almost even game in the 4th quater

T should have been applied to both teams - wrong shooter- throwing ball on court. If i am not wrong coach Rigsby got the T. You have got to take up for your players. It is not coach Meltons decision to put whoever on the line. LA was spotted 15 points at the end of quater # 1. apears to be almost even game in the 4th quater

How do you T up LA???? The REFEREE, I mean helllooooo, was the one who said #3 was the free throw shooter. The coach was not taking up for his player from my point of view... He was screaming "WRONG SHOOTER". Which he was correct but the player didn't just go to the line, he was instructed by the ref! It is not LA's fault that the T$$AA sent incompetent officials. The ball throwing deserved another T..And tell every body thanks for "spotting" us 15 points. I know our offense and defense had nothing to do with it.. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Good luck the rest of the season except Feb. 10. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Moving on /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

How do you T up LA???? The REFEREE, I mean helllooooo, was the one who said #3 was the free throw shooter. The coach was not taking up for his player from my point of view... He was screaming "WRONG SHOOTER". Which he was correct but the player didn't just go to the line, he was instructed by the ref! It is not LA's fault that the T$$AA sent incompetent officials. The ball throwing deserved another T..And tell every body thanks for "spotting" us 15 points. I know our offense and defense had nothing to do with it.. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Good luck the rest of the season except Feb. 10. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Moving on /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

Big Daddy you are correct. LA did have a very good defence and ran a excellent offence. CC appeared to be afraid of LA at the start of the 1st but woke up to another good basketball team. Take the spot out and -well you count the numbers I have. Cannot wait to see the rematch and I do not care if it is played in a barn loft. The incompetent offical YOUR STATEMENT NOT MINE that he placed the wrong player at the line happened at a important part of the game. I would expect a good coach would fight for the right call which coach Rigsby did. I bet LA coach would have.

Big Daddy you are correct. LA did have a very good defence and ran a excellent offence. CC appeared to be afraid of LA at the start of the 1st but woke up to another good basketball team. Take the spot out and -well you count the numbers I have. Cannot wait to see the rematch and I do not care if it is played in a barn loft. The incompetent offical YOUR STATEMENT NOT MINE that he placed the wrong player at the line happened at a important part of the game. I would expect a good coach would fight for the right call which coach Rigsby did. I bet LA coach would have.

Whoever this is, I appreciate your support of CC but stop using my Log-In name, and please get your on. I have not posted on here and will not post on any CC threads, so to everybody else this is the real Wooden Jr. the previous two posts have not been.

Thank you